Friday, June 22, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THE GUINS PUSSY WAGON

"Newly-released documents show Vice President Dick Cheney has refused to follow laws on how the executive handles classified information and tried to shut down the oversight office that asked him to comply. On Thursday, Congress member Henry Waxman disclosed Cheney tried to shut down the National Archives’ Information Security Oversight Office in 2004. Cheney has argued the vice president’s office shouldn’t be considered within the executive branch because it also performs a legislative role. Waxman says Cheney is trying to operate with “unprecedented secrecy.” "
Cheney Tried to Shut Down Oversight of Compliance on Classified Information Rules
Cheney is like the bald dude in the old Bond movies who use to sit around and stroke his pussy as he planned new ways to try and kill Bond. Though with Cheney it is to find news ways to kill our liberties. Plus, any proper pussy would stay miles away from Cheney given a choice in the matter I think.

British To Us
I think I might use this to work on some British dialogue for the 2nd Draft of the book I will be turning in tonight. With some of my reports due tonight at the pay the rent job I might have to finish it up in the am hours when I get home. Mar had to bring me in because my ulcer is bothering me and belive me I know its my ulcer because I have had enough of them in my life time. Had my first one when I was five but as Mar has pointed out to me so many things seem to have happen when I was five. Maybe that is when I killed the real Brian Williams and Billie took his place? No, I think I was going by the nickname Patience then. Don't ask, long story.

Short Story Submission
Hey, look, something else I did not get published. Also hey, look, I'm moving on.

Robbin found this. I love Robbin. Smart women are so sexya!

Better get back to work so I can leave here at a decent time so I don't get my ass kicked by the most beautiful raging green machine in the world.

Remember, Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

Patience? Is that when your mom wanted you to be a girl?