Friday, June 15, 2007

THE TITLE IS: IF YOU EVER MOVE LIKE A TURTLE, DON'T THINK LIKE ONE

Woke up at 8am this morning clear eyed and clear headed for some reason. I quietly made my way into the living room, well, as quietly as I can move and I read more on THE END, half way through it now and I also wrote up a couple of more reviews for future Sunday Review posts for some comic trades I purchased a few weeks ago. So remember to stop back by here each Sunday starting this Sunday for a review written by me about something read, seen, or just touched in a uncomfortable way. If I will not be in a place to post a review I am talking to some people about filling in also. I wish for this blog to be also a showcase for little other writing things. The reviews will more than likely go up early Sunday morning in time for you to sit down with some coffee or tea and wonder if you will go to Hell for missing Sunday School for the hundredth time in a row. After bugging Mar to get up because when ever one of us gets up before the other one we have to make sure the other one does not sleep soundly, It's love. We went for breakfast at Dunkin Doughnuts. I had a bagel with cream cheese with a soda. That's 760calories down. Still trying to keep it below 1500. I think I will see if I have enough money for a salad later. That should keep me well below. Though if you check most salads are around 300 calories unless you get nothing on it. People that's more than most burgers. But still, has to be better for you than a burger. After breakfast I got gas and then I was off to work. The main main boss took me out shopping for filing cabinets and storage racks. Fun. And then I came back to find the new shop manager going over with one of customers QA people all the things we screw up on. I don't mind him, though I have a lot of reasons not to like him personally but I think the main reason I have problems with him and others do also is that he never defends us and almost always is combative to the things we say. He is one of those people that can be agreeing with you and also putting you down by slipping little things in as the conversation goes on. Politics are so rampant in factory work. I should just run for office and be the devil without sheeps clothing than the devil dressed in a smock. I also don't like the fact that the thing he comes at me the most about is either me standing up for us or me telling the truth. I know how to do both in a professional business manner but one I will not let us be ripped across glass so he doesn't get any heat and two I can lie but I don't really like to because two fold I'm not good at it and I just don't like doing it.

Man that was more than I want to write about the pay the rent job in here. Way more so lets move on to things probably less pleasant but for some reason more pleasant to me personally.

Dog shit mother fucker. Just thought of that and it sounded right enough to type so I did. Thank me later.

I hit my calorie limit for the day. So the rest of the day its just water for Billie..... :( I asked Yoo to pick me up a bottle of water as she was heading out for her lunch break and she dam near passed out on the spot. Ok, I know, I drink a lot of soda, fuck you. You people will have to deal with me as I start quitting. You think House was a grochey as mother fucker you haven't seen anything yet.

I had the misfortune of watching a Fall Out Boy video on TV when I got up this morning and now I can not get the craptastic song out of my head. One thing I noticed though. The lead singer looks like the type of kid who gets picked on by D&D geeks.

and just because I'm in the mood.

Response to comments left:
Mar,
You drank of my cheap beers? Now I know you are a former trailer trash girl. And good beer is beyond high school young lady. The piss water American beer I have at home is shitty but I can't afford a twelve pack of my favorite dark brew.

Robin,
Is John some kind of secret naked reader? Man, how quickly you can start to picture someone in a complete different way. Good. But different. Plus you wouldn't wish to follow a link to me and something even remotely along the lines of naked reading. I look like a ugly pregnant hairy women sans clothing.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Coming home from work last night they had every fucking cop in Melbourne out doing a road check. They stopped me and had me pull over to the curb and had me get out so they could search my truck. I don't really give a shit about them searching my truck. After the cop seen how much shit I had in there he stopped half way but the fucker wouldn't let me turn off my truck for some reason and I almost ran out of gas on the way home. Fucking police. Ten shits in a bet that if I had run out of gas right there none of those "I was once the star quarterback, we jerk off together behind the station" mother fuckers would have given me a ride. I hate the cops around here. They pull someone over for speeding or running a sign or something and five of them will emerge to gather there to chat while off somewhere else some Mr. or Ms. Burglar is breaking in and stealing someone's shit. Plus, shit son Global Warming, Tina, these dicks made me run my truck for no reason. Go kick their ass for me Queen.

Remember, Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Marlena said...

You're having our love child!!!

Marlena said...

ps...i love the lumber jack song

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely sure John CAN read. I was simply alluding to his perverted nature.

The label you put on this post cracked me up. lol I am sorry you were harrassed by the cops, though. Was the 7-Eleven closed or something? Didn't they have anything better to do? I'm glad I got home in time to avoid their little clusterfuck.