Wednesday, June 20, 2007

THE TITLE IS: MY ODD SHAPED EYES SEE

I feel a bit odd right now. No it is not the normal his fucking body is falling apart because he does not take care of it sort of odd. And no this is not the he is just a odd sort of fellower sort of odd. I feel odd because I do not like were I work and do not like the current situation I am in and I'm driven to change things. It is the calm before the creative storm. Certain things click and then next thing you know I explode with idea and new energies. This is a whole different land for me to be walking on in other ways because I have not felt this way for about eight years. I do not really wish to leave the job I'm at, as a pay the rent job it is not that bad, but with the management skills of the guy they put in charge it looks like the ship maybe sinking and all the things I helped build here with others is being torn down. I was going to post a more meaty blog tonight but really do not have it in me. I'm extremely tired at the moment and worried. About my job? yes, but more so about the jobs of others who work with me. If your cowardliness and jokeablity of leadership puts less food on peoples tables, less joy in peoples eyes, less cold hard earned money in peoples pockets, and walk blindly or even worse with full eyes open to this then I sure as fuck pray that karma is truly a bitch and you get bitch slapped very very soon

Remember, Not knowing who you are is not excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. Harsh. I like it.

Just so you know, when you quit, John and I are probably quitting with you.

You make a big difference.