Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Where I talk about the Bulldawgs first game of the season and the last Sat. of Free Comic Book May


Madden 11, Franchise Season 1: Bulldawgs Vs. Cowboys:
     Bulldawgs-29 Vs. Cowboys-73: Well, that was a beat down the like I haven't had in a long time playing Madden. I knew coming in with a from scratch team this would be heard but this season might be a really really long one. We were moving the ball pretty good early in the game but only coming up with field goals. I had to take Tebow out late in the second half because he was taking a beating. I was using the Dolphins Wildcard offense but it really isn't fitting what I need to do. I need to make sure Tebow becomes a passing QB. His stats in this game shows he can run but he will be on the injured list quick if this keeps up because defenses never have to play pass against him right now. It's just stack the line and unload. So with that said I have changed my offense to a New England offense to get more pure pass plays in.
     Our defense isn't helping either. Ok against the pass but a ghost team against the run. One player in this game ran for 200 plus yards. I've adjusted to defend the run more so maybe we will have better luck against the Texans.
     GAME STATS:
PASSING
-D.Dodge/3comp/9att/50yds/1td/
-T.Tebow/7comp/31att/114yds/
RUSHING
-T.Tebow/30att/235yds/2td/
-B.Westbrook/7att/35yds/
REC
-G.Olsen/4rec/77yds/1td/
DEFENSE
-G.Smith/8tackles/
Next Game Bulldawgs Vs. Texans

Free Comic Book May:
     My local comic shop Famous Faces And Funnies have been celebrating Free Comic Book day every Saturday in May. This is something they do every year and if you spent $4 a trip on each Saturday on the final Saturday you got a free graphic novel from a list of very good first volumes of series. I picked up DMZ Vol.1; which I have wanted to read for a long time.
     People had been telling me for a while now that I needed to pick up DMZ so I'm ready it people so stop ragging on me for reading nothing but superhero comics{which isn't true to begin with}
     Besides getting the first volume of DMZ for free I also picked up the first volume of the New DC 52 Stormwatch. I was buying the series monthly until I found out Paul Cornell was leaving the series but I was enjoying it so I picked up the trade.
     Now to just find the time to read these. I have so many books from the library I need to finish first to get them back for others to enjoy too.


Check out these links:
     More John Green FIFA game and with this one he talks about what he wrote in college: What I Wrote in College: The Miracle of Swindon Town #116 Then he discusses his's after college writing and the return of a fan favorite player: Writing After College: The Miracle of Swindon Town #117
     Enter you email here and you can get the first single from Amanda Palmer's new album for free.

Rants on stuff:
     FUCK YOU Rick Scott: How Governor Rick Scott Is Preventing Eligible U.S. Citizens From Voting In Florida
     Trolls and assholes are everyone. Ever been to a bar or Walmart. Plus this speaks of someone saying "The Internets are mean." I allow anonymous comments on my blog but I also allow myself the ability to delete them for whatever reason I choose: New York Lawmakers Encounter Comments Sections, Freak Out
     Hey, look Rick Scott, you ant the only Florida asswipe trying to strip voting because you scared. Yes, you scared: Allen West Objects To Early Voting Because ‘People See It As An Entitlement’, Suggests It May Be Unconstitutional

   The next group the government decides to monitor for their beliefs might just be your own. As New Jersey OKs NYPD Surveillance, Muslim Groups Continue Challenge to "Unconstitutional" Program
     It's turning into a Robocop nation. Drones Over U.s. Get Weaponized Advances Expanded, "Orwellian" Gov't Surveillance with FISA Amendments, CISPA
     You ARE The Product? yes, we all are.



     Also we're doing a summer garden again.




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: