Friday, May 4, 2012

Where I talk about our pedophile government, blue screens, 50 Shades of wrongs steps, and Free Comic Book Day

I expand a little on some of my crazy straw thoughts and rants today:

Your government loves you like a man who's freshly exited a white van with painted windows. Ready to give you a nice big hug. We aren't children faced with a overpowering adult. We are the power but need to show it.

House Passes Cyber Security Bill with Expanded Gov’t Powers in Surprise Vote


I see the blue screen of death so many times I'm beginning to think I have a DOS laptop. This computer seems to have caught my asthma.

I guess 50 Shades Of Grey has been pulled from local libraries. Shit storm ready to burst. Challenging a book creates discussion. Not ordering is a decision. Pulling from shelves without challenge is weak. What I read from it didn't make think much about it but no challenge, no oversight, nor any peer review- just administrative personal opinion and it's pulled. This has opened the libraries to people challenging so many books based off this precedent.

Brevard libraries pull erotic best-seller 'Fifty Shades of Grey'


Today local news reminded me of these last two Unshelved books a little. I'm sure the 50 Shades Of Grey people are orgasmic to the free publicity. 5/1 5/2 5/3

THE AVENGERS WAS A GREAT FUCKING MOVIE!

Rich Scott is not only a complete ass but really really stupid. It's like he's wanting something to happen?

If you're local check out Famous Faces And Funnies Sat. for free comic book day. Pick up some free books and buy some stuff to support a great store: @FFFcomics

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: