Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Travel Journals, No Sleep, And Today's Shameless Promo


     I designed this small pocket travel journal when I couldn't get to sleep the other night. It has a couple small things I've written while travelling that I like plus one of my favorite photos for the cover which if I'm not mistaken is from a trip to Savannah but I'm sure Mar will tell me later if she reads this that it was someplace else. This is one of the things I've put in one of my Zazzle stores that I want to buy for myself.


     There are also a lot more Tin Universe materials in that store, many featuring the covers to my new book coming out on the 22nd of this month. It will be available for download on my Smashwords store for $1.00 per download. Like I've said before if you buy something from one of my stories I'll email you a PDF of Tin Universe Middle Grade Series #1 for free. All you need to do is put STORE ORDER RECEIPT in the subject box of an email with a copy of your order confirmation attached and send to hangofwednesday@gmail.com

Mildred Betbeze, Tin Universe Middle Grade Series #1

“Zombified people make me itch so I’d rather not touch.” 



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: