Thursday, March 29, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: 1500 HUNDRED AND STILL STANDING

Here comes the weekend. Looks like even if I do not work I will still have a lot to get done. I still need to go through the remainder of all of my old paper work and file that stuff away, do laundry, clean up the apartment some, and maybe clean out my truck. Maybe it would be more restful if I did go to wor…Nay. Plus work would get in the way of lots of great sex with the lady I love. That is if she will be talking to after me just writing that…

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Robin,
To the AIDS/circumcision story. I agree. I always think in today’s age also when they do it to babies it is sort of sick. Believe me guys are going to soap up plenty down there circumcised or not and hygiene really is not the issue now.

You saw David Allan Cole? And Desiree also? Some how I don’t picture you two at one of his concerts but hey I wore a Garth Brooks concert t-shirt today and people said it surprised them when in fact he is one of my favorite musical performers.

I never get hit on by guys anymore. Just thought I would mention that. We all need to go to The Keg. I use to get hit on so much when I use to go there.

Geek Speak:

Me speaks of Doctor Who excitingly about the new season starting soon.

Back To Reality:

Wrote about 1500 words last night on the book after taking notes down on it at work while on brakes. Did the same tonight so I have lots of little things I wish to add. I finally see were the main plot of the story needs to go and who is turning out to be the stand out characters of the story. Funny for story which began as just me rambling bored at work on the computer to several chapters of that actually I think I know where this story is going, needs to go, and how I can get it there.

And In The News:

This has been a slow news week for me. Hardly anything is really getting my attention. I think this is mostly because I’m really tired right now. Mentally and the other 8 billion ways you can be tired.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: