Friday, March 9, 2007

TITLED: HE IS SO DREAMY WHEN HE GETS ALL FIRED UP!

Setting up for another big weekend at the pay the rent job. I need a Big Mack. Don’t know why but always when I’m really tired, depressed, or stressed I crave McDonalds food. Man, I need twenty Big Macks.

From work whining to responses to comments left:

….that was a tumble weed that danced by just in case you were wondering…

Geek Speak:

Tonight‘s Word
My man speaks out on the death of a hero. A super hero.

God I hope so.
The only thing good Tom Cruise has done is keeping Katie Holmes out of the sequel. I so wanted her to die in Batman begins. You know in that same way everyone wants Lana to die in Smallville?

Film prize for real Springfield
That’s a funny thing about this country. When it comes to naming towns and cities they use the same ones over and over and over and over and over again all Over the country. New York, New York. So nice they named it twice? So Sped is more like it.

Back To Reality:

Someone came to the door last night and handed off a bunch of papers that were found in the pockets of cloths which have been in the laundry room for two weeks. I was sick last time I did laundry and I guess I forgot and left a whole load in one of the machines. Now look whose the Sped. The guy who found the stuff got all pissy with me about being rude and leaving stuff in there. He is one of the snotty people who leave in the complex who still believe the place is actually still a upper scale place to live. It may have been once but now, Not So Much.

I am dying from not writing much the past week. Once I get into a story its almost like a drug to me and I go through withdraw from not getting a chance that often to work on it.

And In The News:

Mass. Urges Halt to Transfers of Detained Immigrants
And finally, the state of Massachusetts is urging the federal government to stop transferring jailed immigrant workers out of state until their children are found and cared for. Around one hundred young children were left without parents this week following a massive raid on a factory employing undocumented workers. More than three hundred people were detained, most of them women. Close to half have already been flown to a detention center in Texas where they await possible deportation. In one case, a mother was detained despite having her seven-month old infant hospitalized for dehydration. The mother was finally released last night.
Democracy NOW!
The government should be charged with child endangerment plain and simple in these cases.

Gingrich Admits Extramarital Affair During Clinton Impeachment
Former Republican House speaker Newt Gingrich has admitted to having an extramarital affair at the same time he lead efforts to impeach former President Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinski scandal. Gringrich made the admission in an interview with the Christian group Focus on the Family. Gringrich says he is still considering seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
Democracy NOW!
Oh, and I’m sure he will be the main candidate the Christian Right gets behind. It does not surprise me he had a affair…well, it surprise me more than one woman would sleep with him. Hell, it surprises me that more than one woman has sleep with me!

The suicide test
Interesting. The only way you are going to cut down on student suicides is by stopping this notion of having to active this high level of success, mostly in a material way or you are not a success. I was in college for almost 8 years. Yes, you heard right. I have two crappy pieces of paper to show for my education. Well, at least I think I do, maybe I‘m just being delusional again? Maybe but getting pieces of paper handed to me was not what college was to me. It was about opening my mind and growing up in a thinking process sort of way. To my mind my experiences in college were a success but to others I have been told I wasted my time. College should be about advancing your life but it is not life itself. Colleges should look more to helping individuals achieve individual success to what they are and were they are heading. But it is all about money as well as most things are.

Audit Faults FBI on National Security Letters
A Justice Department audit has found numerous errors and possible breaches of the law in how the FBI uses its powers to access the personal information of U.S. citizens. The FBI can obtain telephone, e-mail and financial records by issuing “national security letters” under the USA Patriot Act. Twenty-two possible breaches of internal FBI and government regulations were found out of a sampling of just three-hundred cases. Close to 20,000 national security letters were issued last year.
Democracy NOW!
I just need a minute….Ok. Are you willing to give up all of your freedoms for supposedly a safer life? If you answer no theN GET YOUR ASS UP OFF YOUR ASS AND OUT OF YOUR SEAT AND SAY SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE, TO SOMEONE.

Women’s History – Still Being Written
There is a old southern saying that goes, “I treat people how they would treat my mom.” The world still treats moms and Mother Earth like second class citizens so guess what? They are not just women’s issues. They are my issues also because I have a mom. I have a lady in my life I love. I have friends who I love. I have strangers who I love. These issues and the fight to better the world through bettering the treatment of women in the world is a fight all should stand on be you male or female.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you feel a need to rant, rave, or just say hello you can e-mail me at: hangofwednesday@gmail.com
Share/Save/Bookmark