Monday, March 19, 2007

THE TITLE IS- EXCUSE ME I NEED DOWNLOAD LOUPS-GAROUX

Someone slap me please next time I check my work e-mail on a day off. I checked by our webmail system on Sunday and could not reply to a pain in the ass person trying to start trouble as this person usually likes to do, I could not reply because the webmail system sucks. Don’t just slap me, slug me next time I check work e-mail from home on a day off…

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Damon,
Thanks for stopping by. As you know I always like it when people read things I have written whether it be on a blog or in some other form. As to your questions about The Nation. Yes, I stop by their website almost on a daily basis. I have four or five news sites I visit every day, usually they are Democracy NOW, The Nation, CNN, BBC online, and Salon online.
It was really good to hear from you and I hope you are doing well.

Robbin,
I say we all open a bar together? Wait, no forget that. We all are too much of the moody type and we would drink the profits away. All of us get together, sit there, watch the news, get angry and drink. Wait! Not really a bad idea. Take away the watching the news bit and lets say we all get together and drink?

Geek Speak:

I was putting a few Doctor Who audios on Wave’s iPod so I can listen to them at work tonight. Keeps me from wishing to hit certain people with chairs. Well keeps me from wishing to do it is not stating it correctly. Just distracts me from picking up the object.
My love is so nice because she lets me use her laptop and iPod a lot. Really, I am very lucky. Plus, she’s cute nakered!

Back To Reality:

I called the garage and they will be picked up my truck this morning. They called me told me nothing is wrong with it. I think I feel a big fight coming on with them about it because myself and as well as others who actually know something about vehicles think the very thing they supposedly fixed last time when itwent in to have work done is what is wrong with it now. They said the battery was just drained. I JUST GOT A NEW BATTERY DICKS!

calming down now…

The novella is on Chapter Four right now and around 7000words. Though I keep writing chapters and then gutting them out I’m still moving forward as I do so. So it is sort of like walking out into the ocean and the waves hitting you as you do so. They may knock you around and backwards a bit but you still keep moving forward because it is a nice day at the beach.

Not that I would really know much about the beach. I have lived in Florida for something like six years and have only been to the beach twice.

Did some healthy food shopping over the weekend. Mostly veggies. I will never be totally vegetarian because I just have a good steak, a chicken, and shrimp but I will not be eating as much because my health sucks right now.

And In The News:

Robert Gates: U.S. Will Remain in Middle East For Decades
On Friday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates warned that the United States plans to maintain a presence in the Middle East for decades to come. Gates made the comment during the swearing-in ceremony of Admiral William Fallon to become the new head of U.S. Central Command replacing General John Abizaid. Fallon is the first Naval officer to ever take the helm of Centcom.
Democracy NOW!
9/11 is turning into a out for the U.S. government to do what it has wanted for so long and that is stick its nose into the Middle East and keep it there as a forever part of the region. Iraq is a dammed if you do, dammed if you don’t situation when it comes to keeping troops there or pulling out. The U.S. created this situation out of a need for revenge, not against those of 9/11 but against anyone who has in the past stood up against them. And now you read in the news everyday about Iran. Now tell me if the next generation will have a draft? Now tell me if the next generation will hate Americans? Now tell me if we will have too many more generations at all???

Not much in a news frame of mind today. Happens when work has you pissed and you are pissed also at the world and sad that the person you love is at home sick right now. I know your not on the net love because I have your computer but I Love You.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get together and drink...most definitely. News or no news, I will probably be belligerantly pontificating about black holes by the end of the night. :D

Anonymous said...

Belligerently. Sorry, wrong key. A SPELLING ERROR! I am losing my mind. Fuck. lol Where is the delete comment function when you need it?