Wednesday, March 28, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: THE PENGUIN AND THE FAT MAN

Work is really draining me dead. I have put in for this weekend off but if they call me I swear I may go off on someone if we have no shows like last weekend. And you know what? The work itself is not what is killing me, it is having to hold so many peoples, i e, we are talking adults, hands as they do their jobs to make sure they do their jobs. The past month I have been thinking of some business ventures I have been approached about. At pay the rent type work I just do not know where my head is at right now.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Again, You do not get a response Mar because you are mean. M - E….oh?… - A - N. MEAN!

Geek Speak:

Grindhouse's McGowan Got Leg Up
I really want to see this movie or movies as it may be. I love Rose McGowan too. The only reason I ever watched Charmed. Though that series was only a few ideas and a couple better writers from being just as good as Buffy and I believe Buffy was one of the best television shows ever I think they just decided we are just going to do entertainment and fun and nothing is wrong with that. But it could have been better. Did I mention I love Rose McGowan?

Cover for final 'Potter' revealed
This cover says one thing. We are not telling.

Back To Reality:

I did the fall asleep on the keyboard thing last night. Though it was really more head bobbing while trying to stay awake writing in front of the laptop. I was dead tired last night and fell asleep in front of the screen trying to get some writing done. I think I only got about 500 words done. I will have to go back and see tonight if I wrote anything good while dozing off.

And In The News:

'Meth Candy'
Is it Meth Cotton Candy? Now that would be cool. Why didn’t any drug dealers think of this sooner? Oh, yea, dead or stonned out of their minds. I see.

WHO agrees HIV circumcision plan
I just do not see how this will really help much? Sorry, don’t see it, maybe someone can explain it to me? I see the real issue in most countries and how it spread so fast in this country as a social political one. Though with all the dumb fuck stuff the Bu...Mr. Presidents Administration is doing to try and fight against HIV and AIDS this does sound…well, sound. And I’m stuff pissed my parents went snippy snippy on me when I was a baby.

Why do hated bands top the charts?
Because people like different things because…wait for it….wait…People are different. Fucking critic created bullshit.

Judge Dismisses Rumsfeld Torture Suit
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit against former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for the torture of prisoners in US custody overseas. The American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights First had brought the case on behalf of nine former prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan. The suit said Rumsfeld had tacitly or directly authorized a series of abuses including beatings, stabbings, shocks, burnings and sexual humiliation. In his dismissal ruling, U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan acknowledged the men had been tortured. But he said they do not have constitutional rights to seek redress and that government officials are immune.
Democracy NOW!
Our government officials are immune. Immune from their own humanity. I just want to spin my chair in circles yelling, “BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!” Until I get dizzy. Maybe then I will understand how our nation has let these people bring its foundations down around us without much resistance at all from its people.

Business Use of Terror-Watch List Shutting Out Innocent Customers
A civil rights group is reporting an increasing number of innocent people are being denied transactions by businesses checking their names against the Treasury Department’s terrorist watch list. The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights says credit bureaus, health insurers, car dealerships, employers and landlords have denied business to customers bearing similar names to those on the six-thousand plus list. In one case, a California man was denied a home loan after his credit report flagged his middle name, Hassan, as an alias for one of Saddam Hussein’s sons.
Democracy NOW!
This is like not allowing me a beer because my last name is Williams and you are afraid I will fall off a rocky cliff somewhere. That was for all the Hank Williams Jr. fans out there. I know you are there. Right there sitting with that poster of David Allan Cole behind you.

Gonzales Bolts Press Conference Following Attorney Questions
And finally in Chicago, a promised fifteen-minute press conference with Attorney General Alberto Gonzales turned to less than three minutes Tuesday as Gonzales ducked questions about the firing of the eight US attorneys. Gonzales left the podium after taking just three questions.
Democracy NOW!
‘What? I didn’t know they would ask me about those things? They said we would be talking about the start of baseball season and how they just killed Captain America.’

Hey, look. I actually did the labels this time.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My response to the AIDS/circumcision story is a shrieked, "WHAT?!" That is absolutely disgusting. Why doesn't anyone else recognize circumcision as genital mutilation? Look, we all know I'm not a fan of the penis. But fair is fair. I don't advocate snipping and cutting of either sex's genitalia. What always gets me is that men are the biggest fans of circumcision...my male friends look at me like I'm crazy when I say it's medieval and unnecessary. Mostly I think it's unfair that it's done to babies; if one desires cosmetic (and/or pseudo-medical, ha) adjustments to his genitals as an adult, that's another story. Grr. This world is so fucking stupid!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I saw David Alan Coe in Daytona a couple of weeks ago...I was pretty toasty (sort of like I am now) and I don't remember much of it...but I do remember being harrassed by a guy at the bar. According to Desiree, I gave him the death glare, to hilarious effect. lol