Sunday, March 25, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: PRICKS ON CELL PHONES IN LINE AT COFFEE PLACES SHOULD BE BEATEN WITH STRONG WOOD BATS

We slept late this morning. We don’t get the chance to do that often but it is hard for me to get out of bed when she is laying next to me. After hitting a craft store for a quick look around we planned to eat at Panera this morning but too many alligator shirts around so we decided to let them live another day because neither of us were in the mood for dealing with the type this morning and we instead went to Creispers and what did we find there? A line of old folks who refused to look at the menu before getting into line and when each one got to the register everyone around had to wait as they said, “I do not really know what I want so let me think a second.” This with last night having to deal with a old lady having about 50 items in the 20 items or less line at Wal-Mart and then having her complain because she had to deal with putting the bags into her cart by herself does not have me being in much a mood for dealing with those of the ages older than myself. This is true especially on a Sunday when I come in to find that the person who was suppose to work Saturday and no called, no showed also did the same this Morning. Survival does not make you special. Age does not grant you respect. A lot of people need to deal with that fact, other wise I would have the deepest respect for cockroaches.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Robbin,
Thanks for reading. I just think no one hardly looks at the fact that we breed and teach males to be aggressive and hard and then wonder why they grow up to be the type of people a lot of men are.

Geek Speak:

I was watching my local PBS station last night when I saw a ad for the fact that they are going to start showing the new Doctor Who series starting on April 26th. Wave heard the sound of the TARDIS as I was watching, she was on the floor painting some shelves we bought, and her reaction was as such, “God, I guess we will be watching PBS a lot more.” She likes Doctor Who some though. This news is great since Sci-Fi does not rerun them that often but I just wish some channel would start showing the old series again. I wonder why more places are not doing that? Wondering if the BBC is holding off because of DVD releases? Don’t know? Does anyone out there?

Bought some things at Best Buy and B&N yesterday. Doctor Who: The Invasion, Doctor Who: The Sontaran Experiment, and Justice League Unlimited: Season Two. I plan to watch at least The Invasion tonight because of how they recreated lost episodes in that story with animation. Wave picked up the new issue of Bitch and North Country.

Also added a few more Doctor Who audios to Wave’s iPod. I really need to get my own soon since I keep barrowing hers to listen to at work. Though first I need to get my own computer since I use her laptop also. She’s a saint and that is just for putting up with me in lots of ways other than me always barrowing her junk.

Back To Reality:

With needing some off to fantasy fun time tonight with watching some Doctor Who DVDs, I also need to get in some major writing time also; while also needing to get in some being with the women I love time. I have too many ALSO’s in my life I do so think.

I need my own laptop so when I get one I can take it and write from anywhere I may go. I have one laptop but its so heavy and such a piece of shit it really does not do much for me to take it around with me but I actually probably should start doing so just because it really is mostly a piece of shit and really would not be that big of a deal if it got damage. But it is fucking heavy. I have had computer towers which weighted less than this thing. I need to take everything’s off the ton of fun laptop and just have the current projects I’m working on fuzzing around inside it.

And In The News:

Gore Warns Congress of ‘Planetary Emergency’
I don’t trust him. Never have, never will. He can play his I hug the Earth games but watch him people. Watch him closely. Oh, and those of you out there saying Global Warning is not real WAKE THE FUCK UP! Why do so many find some reason to go against this? Oh, yea, forgot. Money.

Writing in the free world

I found this interesting from a writers point of view. I think the future with technology and such will be very interesting for artists of all kinds, especially for those who are more out for profit than to work their life’s work.

I leave you with this.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That flickr picture made me bust out laughing!!!!! Radiant complexion INDEED!!!!!

for the record, I don't miss an entry...I just don't comment all the time!!!

Anyways, yes, I know about the old farts, I think there were about 80 of them driving up Wickham this afternoon.

I'm glad you two saw the DW ad on PBS, too! I thought of ya the minute I heard the Tardis on the ad.

I was going to say something else but I've forgotten what it was for the moment.

Marlena said...

I thought Tina was going to shit a brick when she told us about her wack job neighbors. I'll have to ask her if she watched the "global warming isn't real because god said so and ps i'm a delusional freak" dvd they lobbed back at her. She should flood their house and sick polar bears on them. Seriously.