Monday, March 5, 2007

TITLED: MOCALS ENGLISH HISTORY…WAIT, ITS NOT MOCALS?

Don’t ask…These people better be glade I had a good weekend with the lady I love, did not watch any news, and that I’m currently writing something I’m really enjoying writing because…..Don’t ask….

From work whining to responses to comments left:

Robbin,
You are as bad as Mar, reading Astronomy magazine’s on your break. I maybe a geek but I know a few nerds! Just kidding, though you ladies are nerds. I’m going to go now and search for Doctor Who stuff. That’s my religion which outweighs science by miles.

Geek Speak:

Nothing really. LONG LIVE GEEKDOM!

Back To Reality:

The novella took a weird turn over the weekend into a genre of story I am not really the biggest fan of. Now I am at the point of being almost finished with the rough 1st Draft and to be honest it’s a muddled mess right now. I like it but think I need to do a lot of work to make sure this mess of world building will be entertaining to others. I want to have the final draft complete by July? Well, Hell, Lots of hard work ahead but I’m enjoying myself so much right now just writing this that even if at the end it ends up being put in a drawer it will be a very satisfying experience.

And In The News:

U.S. Court Tosses Out Suit Over CIA Torture
A U.S. federal appeals court has ruled a lawsuit over the CIA's secret prisons and use of torture can not go forward because it would expose government state secrets. The German citizen Khaled el Masri sued the CIA after he was kidnapped in Macedonia and flown to Afghanistan. El Masri was held for five months in a secret prison where he says he was drugged, beaten and interrogated. Anthony Romero of the American Civil Liberties Union said “With today's ruling, the state secrets doctrine has become a shield that covers even the most blatant abuses of power.” Meanwhile the German newspaper Der Spiegel is reporting that senior US diplomats are pressuring German officials not to go ahead with a related case. German officials recently issued arrest warrants for 13 suspected CIA agents for their role in the kidnapping of El-Masri.
Democracy NOW!
State secrets have been used to cover up some many grand atrocities throughout history. When will we are as a family called humanity stop, look around us, and see that this world is all that each of us make it to be. We are all responsible for every death from starving, we all have blood on our hands when we live our days as usual day after day, we all should cry at the pain that overwhelms this planet each day it spins.

U.S. To Build New Generation of Nuclear Warheads
The Bush administration has announced plans to go ahead with building the nation's first new nuclear weapon in nearly two decades. On Friday the National Nuclear Security Administration selected the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory to design a new nuclear warhead to replace older ones. The United States still maintains an arsenal of 6,000 nuclear warheads. Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California criticized the move to create a new nuclear warhead at a time that the United States is pushing other countries to drop nuclear weapons programs.
Democracy NOW!
Because the last generation just did not give you that happy BOOM feeling a normal mushroom cloud did. I’m no pacifist. I just punched knuckle prints into the wall beside my desk.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you feel a need to rant, rave, or just say hello you can e-mail me at: hangofwednesday@gmail.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your label...