Tuesday, March 27, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: ACROSS FROM HIM IS HER WHIP

Listening to Doctor Who: The Sirens Of Times as I do paper work at the day job. I just turned in the new shop schedule to the boss for approval, a lot of people pissed about how it is laid out but those things are not my call and I put myself for the weekend off because we have plenty of coverage and really don’t need me here to baby-sit people. Other people can come in and pull their weight for once.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

I’m not commenting on your comment Ms. Mar because you are mean!

Geek Speak:

Last night Wave called me at work from B&N to ask about a sci-fi magazine I was looking for with features on Doctor Who. I think it was SFX or something? Anyways, she found that B&N had a copy of Doctor Who Magazine which was like being told she just won the lottery. She may not have gotten that feeling but I did. After a falling out with my local comic shop I have not had the chance to pick up the magazine. I only have one issue since the new series started and that was the issue they announced Billie Piper as Rose. Well, after a exchange that went something like this,
“They have a Doctor Who magazine.”
“Is it Doctor Who Magazine?”
“It’s a Doctor Who magazine.”
“But does it say Doctor Who on the magazine. Is it Doctor Who Magazine?”
And I was called a pain in the ass geek and she picked up the issue for me because she love me. Now I need to find out if they will be carrying it on a monthly basis and if so if I can get a copy reserved for me? I read through the whole issue last night including all the little bits. I think I may have re-read the credits twice even which shows that I’m not just a geek, that I’m actually a little insane.

Back To Reality:

Was up until 4am last night with my stomach killing me so while up I did some writing but mainly watched some Doctor Who and Justice League Unlimited DVDs. The DC Animated Universe which contains Batman The Animated Series, Superman, Justice League, and Batman Beyond are in my eyes the best animation ever produced in this country.

And In The News:

Kissinger Focus of Uruguay Extradition Request
In Uruguay, the family of a victim of the twelve-year US-backed dictatorship has asked for the extradition of former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. The victim, Bernardo Arnone, was arrested in 1976 and flown to Argentina where he was presumably executed. Arnone’s family says Kissinger was a key figure behind the Condor Plan, a pact between South American dictatorships to violently repress political dissidents. Uruguayan prosecutors are studying the request.
Democracy NOW!
Linked to this yesterday but any chance I get to rip on that fat fuck is worth the cut and paste action.

Not really much in the news today that interests me.

I give you a good night with this. I like it and it is by a very talented photographer and writer.


Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

didn't i tell you that i can read? you geek.