Monday, March 26, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: IN THESE DAY THE STUPID WILL LAY WITH THE STUPID + 10 or so

Trust? Do I trust? Yes. When I'm leaning against a wall where I can keep all of you in front of me.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

P,
Thanks for being a regular visitor to the blog. Comments are good but I visit many sites where I do not comment or rarely comment so I understand.

I found that Flickr image through Warren Ellis‘s blog where I also found this. I visit his site daily. One of my favorite writers.

Marlena,
I think it is so stupid those who are going out of there way to try and convince people that Global Warming is not real. I feel like yelling, “Hey, people. Even if you don’t give a fuck about the planet, you know, we sort of have to live. Lets be self centered in that way.” Seems like the only way people do anything. I can not believe religious groups have gotten on the band wagon against stopping it. Like I said last night while drinking and mis-quoting Hank Hill, “If it gets one degree hotter I’m going to kick someone ass!”


Geek Speak:

So Wave, what do you think about this? This is your area of geekdum since I have not read the books. As a writer I say if family or whoever owns my shit when I die can make money off half written materials then I say go for it. But I have it in a will that has to do with my writing after reading about such things on Neil Gaiman’s blog in which it states that who ever owns the rights to my stuff after I die can publish unfinished materials but they have to do some so excluding my name from being on the cover. If I did not fully write something or write it with someone at the time of publication I do not wish for my name to be on the cover.


Back To Reality:

Doctor Who: The Invasion was so cool with the added animation episodes. That’s my reality bitches, deal with it!

And In The News:

Kissinger's extradition to Uruguay sought
Right. This will happen right after I shower every day of the week.

British Demands Iran Release Captured Sailors
The British government is demanding Iran release 15 British sailors and Marines captured by Iran on Friday in the Persian Gulf. Iran says that the 14 men and one woman were seized after crossing into Iranian waters to search an Indian vessel. British Prime Minister Tony Blair rejected Iran's claim.
Democracy NOW!
And so we slip closer to the end of modern civilization. The next big world war will not be pretty with songs and books written later by bad newscasters.

Report: NYPD Conducted Widespread Spy Campaign Before RNC
The New York Times has revealed that undercover New York City police officers traveled around the country, Canada and Europe to spy on protesters planning to attend the 2004 Republican National Convention. The city set up an “R.N.C. Intelligence Squad" and sent undercover officers to attend meetings of political groups, posing as sympathizers or fellow activists.
Democracy NOW!
OH MY GOD! I just realized I’m sleeping with a one of those protester types. Wonder if I could turn people in and get a free snow cone?

Documents Indicate Gonzales OK'd Firing of U.S. Attorneys
Newly released Justice Department documents show that Attorney General Alberto Gonzales indicates that he lied about his involvement in the recent dismissals of eight U.S. Attorneys. Two weeks ago Gonzales said "I was not involved in seeing any memos, [and] was not involved in any discussion about what was going on." However, the documents reveal that on Nov. 27th Gonzales met with five other officials from the Justice Department and signed off on a plan to fire the prosecutors.
Democracy NOW!
My mom always said lies are hard to keep up with.

Government Terror Database Has Quadrupled In Size
The Washington Post is reporting the size of the government database on terrorism suspects has quadrupled in size over the past four years. Each day, thousands of pieces of intelligence information from around the world are feed them into the database known as TIDE -- for Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment. This includes field reports, captured documents, news from foreign allies and sometimes idle gossip. The database is used to decide what names to put on watchlists and no-fly lists. This marks the first time foreigners and U.S. citizens are combined in an intelligence database. The bar for inclusion is low, and once someone is on the list, it is virtually impossible to get off it.
Democracy NOW!
Somewhere in all of this data storage stuff I’m hoping they lose my credit report.

City Officials in Florida Fire Transsexual City Manager
The city commissioners of Largo Florida have voted to fire Largo's city manager Steve Stanton a month after it was revealed he was a transsexual and that he planned to live as a woman and eventually pursue a sex-change operation. On Friday night hundreds of supporters of Stanton gathered in Largo to urge the city commissioners to reconsider. Members of Equality Florida wore pink t-shirts that read "Don't Discriminate." Stanton had served as Largo's city manager for 14 years. City commissioners claimed the vote was because of his management style – not his lifestyle.
Democracy NOW!
How the fuck did I end up in Florida. Oh, yea, Hi Touch! Just kidding but state is just fucked up and in a lot of ways resembles the country as a whole.

Go away thinking about this.
But they already have these. They are called American voters.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: