Wednesday, March 7, 2007

TITLED: MONTHS OF NOTICE FOR GOD TO NOTICE

I feel an all nighter coming on and I don’t like it. Just tired.

From work whining to responses to comments left:

Robbin,
I wondered if anyone paid attention to those labels.
I wish for this blog to be a insight into who I am in many ways. One of those being the things that catch my eye and the way in which they do so and my first thoughts when seeing these things.

Geek Speak:

Season Three is coming!!!

Back To Reality:

I’m really getting pissed that I’m not getting more time to do more writing. The day job is bleeding me dry right now but I need to work as much as I can to advance and earn more money. I have a huge opportunity with the company right now and I need to keep the foot that I put in, in and make sure no one forgets the work I’m doing even for a moment.

And In The News:

Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle has turned down about $600,000 in federal abstinence education money because it would affect how much recipients could talk about contraception and STDs.
Wisconsin turns down abstinence-only money
I still believe both sides posture around when people are dying and getting sick just because no one wishes to admit that human beings are just another animal. We fuck, we love, we buy DVDS, we watchth House, and we die. We’re fucking animals people, deal with it. Abstinence does not work. With a lot of issues I feel like yelling, ‘This should be easy people, we should be moving on to something else.’

US Won’t Seek Seat on UN Human Rights Council
The Bush administration has announced it will not seek a seat on the UN Human Rights Council for the second straight year. The administration opposed the council’s formation as a replacement to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights last year. US officials say the council has lost credibility and is biased towards Israel.
Democracy NOW!
Lost credibility. Come on. This administration has about as much credibility as my degrees do.

The Associated Press is to complain to the US military after journalists said US soldiers deleted footage of the aftermath of an attack in Afghanistan.
US 'erased Afghan attack footage'
A old saying goes. Even if no one is around, the truth can not be erased.

Whistleblower: L.A. Times Heeded Government Request to Quash Internet Spy Story
A whistleblower who helped reveal government spying on the internet has discovered the Los Angeles Times aborted breaking the story at the request of the Bush administration. The whisteblower, Mark Klein, is a former technician at AT&T. Last year, Klein revealed the National Security Agency had set up secret spy rooms in several AT&T offices. In an interview with ABC News, Klein says he worked with am L.A. Times reporter for two months to reveal the secret program. But Klein says editors killed the story at the request of then-National Intelligence Director John Negroponte and then-NSA director General Michael Hayden. He then went to the New York Times.
Democracy NOW!
You know what. Big Companies and our government are fucking bride and groom. And anyone who thinks they don’t rape us over with information sharing and the such are being lopsided in the head.

ACLU Sues Over Child Detentions at Texas Immigration Jail
And finally, in the latest update on a story Democracy Now has been covering, the American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit against US government officials on behalf of ten children held at an immigration jail in Texas. The ACLU says the children have been subjected to inhumane treatment as their families await immigration decisions. The suit names Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and six immigration and customs officials. Some four hundred people are detained at the Hutto facility in Taylor, Texas. Around half of them are children. Hutto is owned by the private prison company, Corrections Corporations of America.
US 'erased Afghan attack footage'
Well, when you are able to treat people like they are not even people for whatever reason of law then things like this happen. The majority of people in this country turn away and forget the moment they hear the world illegal.

Republicans already smearing themselves
Republicans breathing.

Robotic age poses ethical dilemma
No shit.

Ten notorious presidential pardons
I want a list. Ten great Presiden….Wait, Five grea….Three?

Radcliffe signed for last 2 'Potter' films
Good. Now sign the others. I love the books and these movies.

Captain America dies
This says a lot about the American state of constant character crisis that we are living in now. Our myths, our legends, our Gods are a mirror to ourselves.

Too much, driving me crazier. Lets end with this. My favorite Captain America cover. And yes, I have that issue. At least I think I still do?

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you feel a need to rant, rave, or just say hello you can e-mail me at: hangofwednesday@gmail.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: