Saturday, March 24, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: GO WALK INTO TRAFFIC

Hey.
Look.
I’m at work.
On Saturday.
WHEN I SHOULD BE AT HOME HAVING SEX OR SLEEPING OR SLEEPING JUST AFTER HAVING SEX…AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Robbin,
There are actually lots of things you should like about yourself. I know there are lots of things I like about you and I also know there are a few other people who feel the same.

Thanks for the comment about my rant. I tend to do that a lot. I have been told it is not good for a writer to rant a lot but who cares. I’m a hack anyways. Fuck them.

And In The News:

Government to Take a Hard Look at Horror
Yes, because the government does not have any big issues on its plate so it has time to look at movies. Listen this is me yelling on the computer. People, whether they be little five year olds or 80 people kill because we are animals. It is what animals do to solve problems.

Oh, and if you really want to stop bad influences reaching our children then stop this cultural bashing males get from a young age to be emotionless, unfeeling, angry towards women. We are molded creatures created by our societal norms forced down our throats by our religions, our governments, and by our pop culture at a early age. I hate the fucking adds I have to always see on places like MySpace of half naked under age looking girls. I love the half nakered ladies but please don’t try and say you are not trying to make them look underage. But I also hate how people ignore the fact that males from a very young age have it sometimes literally beaten into them to not be feeling human beings. “Boy don’t cry.” “Men have to be tough and strong.” “If men get sexually abused its because they are gay or because they did something wrong.” Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I’m simply sick a tired of so much bullshit in this country. I need a beer. And not one of those piss water American beers either!

Not in a good mood at all today. This is going to be a don’t walk across my path sort of weekend.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com

If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man...I appreciate the compliments. :)

I liked your rant about men, too. You make some very good points. Society isn't fair to anyone, it would seem.