Thursday, March 15, 2007

WHEN DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE OATH?

My life is slaved right now to a working day and night that is nothing but soul stealing. Work day in and day out, hard work day in and day out, and even work I can not stand doing and have no interest in day in and day out is something I can deal with, live with. But to do a job, to do a day job and a night job and find myself in situations of playing people’s lives like chess pieces for the next shiniest coin in the best woven purse makes me want to walk away from the world I work in and find myself not among the upper levers of a company but among the true hands who make this country great and make the wheels of this country turn.
When you walk along the back stage area of a company you know what makes the gears move and why the decisions are made… I really do not think I am the sort of person who can live this sort of lifestyle and just blow it off as work, as just business. I keep after a while no matter were I end up working moving up quickly but management? It is all about money. I need more money and you do not sadly get that being in the fields of the company so to speak. But at what price or point does success become a cancer to not only a mans health but his mind and spirit? My truck is dead once again, I still need to get my teeth repaired from them getting broke months ago… I am here. I am working hard day in and day out. I am barley living at all at times. I am America.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: