Tuesday, March 6, 2007

TITLED: THE WORK SHOP LOOKS LIKE MY BEDROOM

Boss came in today grabbed his three best people, Me being one of those…I know, I can’t explain it either and we headed out in a van and a big truck to move all of one of our buildings to a temporary warehouse location. We had to unload everything, sort through what we needed for this building, loaded everything needed back into the truck and head back here were we unloaded everything needed once again.
Take a breath.
So now our shop is crammed full of materials and machines. Good news out of all of this we kicked ass and did all of this work in a few hours. That would never have happen at my previous job. And I grabbed me another flat screen monitor for my other computer in the shop. Now I work off two computers with flat screen monitors. That’s just cool to me.
I’m worn out now though and seriously have no idea how I’m going to make it through the night but I will.

From work whining to responses to comments left:

None? That’s sad. No one loves or hates me today. Lets see if I can change that before the day is out.

Geek Speak:

Go here for a geek moment. Looks like it will be a good movie. I just hope it is not the last, though I do not want another director doing it as a fan I think Sam Rami is the best for this series and if he can not or does not wish to do more they should just move on to another Marvel character and then come back to Spiderman in five or ten years.

Back To Reality:

Last night was busy I did not take much of any sort of break at work and when I got home I more or less got something to eat and crashed in bed. I think I’m getting a sore throat because mine has been hurting the past few days. All of this has keep me from writing even a little on the novella, though I did do something good for the writers soul last night before heading to bed. I read, I’m currently re-reading Life, The Universe, And Everything by Douglas Adams.

And In The News:

Ann Coulter Defends Calling John Edwards a "Faggot"
Conservative writer and commentator Ann Coulter is defending her decision to call presidential candidate John Edwards a "faggot." Last night on Fox News, Coulter said "I think the lesson young right-wingers ought to draw from this is: it's really not that scary to attack liberals.” Coulter's comments came during the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. On Monday three major corporations -- Verizon, Sallie Mae and the Georgia-based NetBank – announced they would pull their ads from Ann Coulter's website.
Democracy NOW!
I…Well…Maybe I should not say anything?…Oh, fuck! This lady is one of the worst political mud racketeers out there. She has made a career out of one thing. Saying controversial things. Being racist, prejudice, and insulting to others is her switch words to her bank account. Now normally I don’t mind someone being insulting to others or even myself. Keeps us on our toes. And being racist. Hey, your thoughts no matter how stupid are your thoughts. But for someone like this to profit from being one of the worst examples of the political wasteland we live in makes me very angry. I would rather fucking French kiss Rush Limbaugh than defend this woman’s freedom of speech but I will say she has the right to say what she wishes. I just wish the rest of the country would hold her accountable for her statements the same way they seem to attack others for things they say but they will not. You know why? The religious right, you know the true power behind modern conservatives, love words like Faggot and love they probably get off every time she says it.

Fort Eustis drill sergeant faces charges of molesting trainees
Boner of steel? Sorry, couldn’t help it. Needed to laugh at something I should laugh at.

astronaut's bizarre behavior
This is Robbin Birds’ favorite story and it will not go away. I’m waiting for the Lifetime movie. I’m thinking the guy from Wings will play the guy and how about the mom from Family Ties as Ms. Space Crazy. I think they should animate it actually and have it shown on HBO and have the creators of South Park write the screenplay. You know where that would lead. A whole long scene about diapers and the drive.

Anna Nicole Smith Gets 12X As Much Coverage as Walter Reed
And finally Fox News is being criticized for spending more time covering the death of Anna Nicole Smith than the scandal at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. According to the website ThinkProgress.org, Fox News devoted 12 times more coverage to Anna Nicole Smith on Friday than Walter Reed.
Democracy NOW!
Hell, that’s ground shattering news attacks by Fox News standards. But to be honest and we have to be folks. All major news channels are the same as Fox News, Fox News are just more in your face with their prejudices and stupid lines of thinking. The beast I know I have no problem with. It is the CNN’s of the world which truly piss me off.

The private war of women soldiers
I found this very interesting. I never knew how much different military life was for women until Wave helped enlighten me to the subject.

Poll: Israel, Iran, U.S., N. Korea Most Negative Influence in World
A new survey by the BBC World Service has found that Israel, Iran, United States and North Korea are perceived as having the most negative influence on the world. Japan, France, the European Union and Canada are seen as the most positive.
Democracy NOW!
Ok, that’s it. I’m moving to Canada. Hey, I would say Japan, France, or somewhere in the EU but unless it is somewhere were they speak English big time I would be shit out of luck because I barley speak my native tongue more less anything else. Not because I don’t wish to, my brain just sort of barley functions in straight lines. Why I have such a problem with Math, and spelling and grammer and non-digital clocks and…

I will leave you with this

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you feel a need to rant, rave, or just say hello you can e-mail me at: hangofwednesday@gmail.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"First urge will be to rip your clothes off," Shipman wrote to Oefelein.

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks for posting that link, though. You keep me updated on so much news...I don't have to search for anything myself; you pick out all the good stuff for me! :)

The article on sexual assault in the military was relevant, and very disturbing.