Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: BRIAN IS MARKED

I just made out the schedule at work for the next few weeks and I am working 7 days each week. Enough said there. Currently listening to Linkin Park-Points Of Authority.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Robbin,
Lets do that one night then. Me, you, and Ms. Mar. Ignore the world and kill our kidneys. I love the fact that I have friends who can say things like, “I will probably be belligerantly pontificating about black holes by the end of the night.” and then get upset because they spelled Belligerently wrong. I can not even say it without concentrating really hard on the letters as they try to leave my mouth. You, Mar, The Queen, and many more of my friends are so skilled in vocabulary, grammar, and spelling and I am in awe of it. I have to work so hard on each paragraph I write to just make them have the possibility of being able to be understood by others other than myself. Bringing these facts to light have my Muses asking why they even bother with me.

Geek Speak:

They need announce soon when the third season of Doctor Who will be showing here in the U.S. And speaking of the good Doctor. Last weekend I went to Best Buy hoping to find the new releases and they did not have them. That place has just went down hill since The Queen left.

Back To Reality:

Got home around 1:30 last night and ended up staying up until around 4 writing. Hit about 1000 words into the story. Though to be honest last night 1000 words did not feel as good as the 300 plus from the night before showing it is not the number of words which matter but the meaning behind them. The 1000 words from last night added to the story in the way needed but like food you need to survive there is such a thing as writing which feeds you for nourishment and writing that feeds you like steak. Sorry Robin.

And In The News:

Bush Refuses to Let Officials Testify Under Oath
A showdown is set between Congress and the White House over a Congressional probe into the recent firing of eight U.S. Attorneys. On Tuesday President Bush defended Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and vowed to fight Congressional efforts to subpoena presidential advisor Karl Rove, former White House counsel Harriet Miers and other White House officials. Congress is attempting to investigate whether the firing of the US attorneys was actually a political purge. President Bush has offered to allow Rove and other officials to meet with Congress but under extraordinary conditions -- behind closed doors, not under oath and transcripts of their testimony would not be permitted.
Democracy NOW!
“behind closed doors, not under oath and transcripts of their testimony would not be permitted.” Does Washington DC exist within The Bizzaro Universe or am I just stupid?

Tony Snow
I do not like this dick at all. Sorry but I’m a hack writer not a journalist and he is suck a ass kisser. The more and more my days go by I tend to lean more towards chaos than having so called leadership like we have in this country. At least with chaos it is what I think it is.

Death Toll of Journalists Reaches 187 In Iraq
Two more Iraqi journalists have been killed. The body of TV producer Hamid al-Duleimi was found yesterday in the Baghdad morgue. He had been abducted two days earlier. Autopsy reports revealed that the journalist had been tortured. The editor of the daily newspaper al-Safir, Hussein al Jaburi, died last week from his injuries suffered after being ambushed outside his Baghdad home. According to the International News Safety Institute 187 journalists and support staff have died since the war began four years ago.
Democracy NOW!
Why are not all journalist, writers, broadcasters, TV hosts, and just about everyone else screaming about these numbers of reporters dying in Iraq? Are we growing that blind by political lines?

Inspector General: FBI Violated Law Up to 3,000 Times
The Justice Department's inspector general has revealed the FBI may have violated the law or government policies as many as 3,000 times over the past four years as agents secretly collected the telephone, bank and credit card records of U.S. citizens and foreign nationals residing here. Inspector General Glenn Fine criticized how the FBI had used national security letters to force telephone companies, banks and credit institutions to produce the private records of citizens. In response, House Democrats and Republicans warned that it might strip the FBI of its power to demand that companies turn over customer records if the agency did not swiftly correct abuses in the system.
Democracy NOW!
I think we all should march to every court house in the areas we live and give them the finger. Simple, clear, and get our point across.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks for the comment response! Yeah, I'm a nerd, but that's one thing I actually like about myself. Glad you enjoy it too. :D

It's okay...you can like steak...to each his/her own. Dietary choices are personal! :)