Thursday, April 5, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: CHILDREN WITHOUT A BRAIN POT

I went home a little early last night. Talked to everyone before I left to make sure everything was ok and traveling along a ok path. I came in this morning to everyone complaining. I am a little feed up with this attitude some people have of just working a job and not carrying about how they do their work. Hell, If I’m the fucking responsible one, if I’m the fucking hard working one, If my work ethic makes you look lazy then you are assholes and quit trying to make my life worse by your choice of not working hard because you got a hate on for the boss or the work we have to do to earn our pay checks. Everyone hates their jobs and bosses children.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:



Geek Speak:

DOCTOR WHO! DOCTOR WHO!

Back To Reality:

Good news is a friend is moving back near by. Glade to hear you are coming back Des.

I have four days coming up when I will not be work at the day job but will spend a lot of it doing what I love…No not you Mar, I said what, you are a who…the best who….the most most of any most who…But we will see… I will be spending a lot of time with the Muses playing writing touch games. Will finish off the 1st Draft of the book over those days off. Give it a week or two to rest and then start slapping it around as I attack the 2nd Draft. Though starting that 2nd Draft it will probably be slapping me around until I get my fingers around it.

And In The News:

Wal-Mart Accused of Infiltrating Anti-Wal-Mart Group; Spying on Critics
A former worker at Wal-Mart is claiming the company is running a sophisticated surveillance operation that targets employees, journalists, stockholders and critics of the company. The claims were made by Bruce Gabbard who was fired last month for intercepting and recording phone calls to and from a New York Times reporter. Gabbard told the Wall Street Journal he was part of a broader surveillance operation run out of Wal-Mart's Arkansas headquarters. Gabbard also revealed that Wal-Mart infiltrated the group Up Against the Wal last year by sending a long-haired employee wearing a wireless microphone to one of the group's meetings. A Wal-Mart surveillance van was stationed outside the meeting in order to listen in to what was happening. Wal-Mart also reportedly closely monitored the internet and phone usage of employees at work. Managers received a list of email addresses and phone numbers with which their employees have communicated, and a list of Web sites visited. Wal-Mart also developed a system to read the personal emails of workers sent or received from private accounts such as Hotmail or Gmail.
Democracy NOW!
The next U.S. Civil War will be against Wal-Mart. Think I’m being a smart ass. Anyone who thinks a cooperation like Wal-Mart with the attitude that Wal-Mart has is any less dangerous than a government out of control is blind. Now that being said. I still shop there from time to time. Mostly for gas so I’M FEEDING THE GREAT SATAN!!!!

Female genital mutilation banned in Eritrea
Banned here too. Cases still happen. Hopefully this is good news but when you see how under reported female genital mutilation is in the world media, you see how sexist our world truly is.

12 Anti-Sweatshop Students Arrested at University of Michigan
Twelve students have been arrested at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor while conducting a sit-in at the office of the school's president. The students said the school has failed to follow its own polices to crack down on companies that use sweatshop labor to manufacture school apparel.
Democracy NOW!
Man, this shit never went on when I was in college? That or I was too drunk or self-absorbed to notice. I think the biggest protest sort of thing I ever did in college was write stuff for the school paper that pissed people off. Probably mostly because everything I wrote in college sucked.

10 Anti-War Protesters in Vermont Arrested At Sen. Leahy's Office
And in Vermont, police arrested 10 anti-war protesters on Tuesday for refusing to leave Senator Patrick Leahy's Burlington office. The protesters were calling on Leahy to cut off funding for the war in Iraq. Over 300 peace activists have now been arrested across the country for taking part in sit-ins at the offices of lawmakers as part of the Occupation Project which began in February.
Democracy NOW!
Now this is America!

I give you a good night with this.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: