Tuesday, April 10, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: QUITE…I’M HUNTING MODELS.

A weekend off proves to you how much you really would like to win the lottery.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Mar,
Don’t you hate it when you write a long comment and then it deletes it for some reason. It happens to me a lot also. I blame God.

Geek Speak:

I NEED A NEW DOCTOR WHO FIX now please :(

Back To Reality:

Sometimes when I’m on MySpace, which is not that often but I use it for networking and staying in touch with some friends who use it more than I do. But on the times I do decide to use it I keep seeing these dating service adds that have GIRLFRIEND SEASON above the heading of the image. Am I the only person who does not like these ads? What are they trying to say women are deer? I grew up in a hunting community and that does not draw up the most pleasant of images for me. If this was done in a very dark humor sort of way I would really have no problem but it is not presented that way. See here is my thing, if you are going to show women and men as just sex objects don’t pussy foot around about it. Lets see some nipples, lets see something hanging about, and don’t bullshit us in trying to convince us one-that your advertising is cool because it is not, its just lazy and two-that you care one fucks about anything more than making money off of peoples bodies.

See what happens when you spend a wild great weekend with a bunch of beautiful, intelligent ladies.

After work last night I wrote about a thousand words to start the 2nd Draft. I finished the 1st Draft on Friday and let it set over the weekend. Now I’m juiced to get back into the meat and play with my food a little.

And In The News:

15,000 U.S. Troops Face Extended Iraq Stay
At least fifteen thousand U.S. troops are facing longer tours of duty in Iraq under a new proposal at the Pentagon. The delay would last up to four months. Meanwhile the National Guard announced thousands of Guard members are being notified to prepare for a second deployment to Iraq. The total National Guard deployment will top thirteen thousand.
Democracy NOW!
Why in Gods name can’t the President and our government admit they made huge mistake? Apologize to the Iraq people, Apologize to the soldiers who have fought and died. Apologize to the American people as whole. What the fuck makes so many people with so much power who have the fates of so many lives in their hands such big fucking cowards?

Memo to Bill O'Reilly
The article was a interesting read. Bill O’Reilly I think looks stupid to even those who agree with him. At least Rush didn’t yell all the time. Fucker gives me a headache.

meeting with the president
Bush says Dems are putting soldiers lives in danger and keeping supplies from going to them on time by wishing to cut funding. Throughout this whole war how many stories have we heard about soldiers not having this or that or this which put them into danger or made their stay overseas worse? Mr. President who was in charge then? Also he wants to say they are playing politics. All of Washington is about just playing politics. It is not about getting anything done. It is either my way or I will try to put a strangle hold on the process. Mr. President you want to say you only care about doing what is right. You say you are about protecting soldiers. Then why do you not see how alarming it should be at the number of desertions from the ranks and the number of military suicides during this war? If you cared about the soldiers over there why are you not standing and having conferences about the females soldiers who have been sexual assaulted? Why the fuck are you playing politics and not trying to get things done? You represent not only those who have elected you. Those 33% would still support you if you said The Easter Bunny was behind 911. You represent all of us and your failure to be strong, your failure to be a Real Man as your elk like to speak of. Your failure to be a true leader has caused death, division, and fear. Sleep well Mr. President. Sleep well.

Weblogs 'need content warnings'
Why because if you see something you don’t like your eyes will burn out or a child could not get over see breasts or reading the word Fuck over and over? Some people have called it this and it is true, the internet is the wild west of the future and the only way to really change that is to destroy it. Can anyone else hear the sound of railroads being built.

Dust Disk Around a Black Hole in Galaxy NO, NO, NO! THEY ARE NOT REAL!!!!

Abstinence Feels Good
Let me tell you what feels good……..Let me get back to you on that one. When ever I start to write something dirty in a story or whatever I think of my mom some how standing behind me while I’m typing. But anyways. Abstinence feels good? Ok. This is along the lines of the anti-drug ads of the 80’s. Please people drugs make you feel good for a while, now move on to the real issues. Yes, I just dated myself. Use to do that several times a day before I meet Mar. Any how. Masturbation feels good. Masturbating someone else feels good. Watching people…ok. I’ll stop there in case any eyes are reading who may die from reading this sort of content.

omen to Meet With Imus Over Remarks
The guy is a dick but he has always been sort of dick. I think this is going overboard though because to be honest you hear this shit all over the place every morning all over the country on talk radio. You go after him, go after all of them and please lets just see the fact that this is the move on story since the Anna Nicole bullshit seems to have died. Who’s your daddy? I’m your fucking daddy and I throw my arms up into the air in celebration at all the money I could be getting from that little shit factory.

Making a mint out of the Moon
I want the bit of land where I can open a place called Benders with hos and slap jacks. I love Futurama.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I'm with ya on the lottery thing. I'm tired of working all these hours six days a week.

Your entry gave me lots of words to write! Ha!! I'm starting to rant again...not sure if that is a good thing or not!