Tuesday, April 3, 2007

THE TITLE IS: LITTLE CHILDREN SEE BIG THINGS

To start to just let everyone know. For a while I will not be always posting from computers I normally work on so I will not be able to post entries as I normally do. Also with that being said sorry for a larger amount of errors within entries because when I do get a chance this week it will be only to do it very quickly and without much chance for review before posting.

That aside.

P,
I have free basic cable through Brighthouse. Which is just, well, the basics. Oh, and sorry. I forgot the Doctor Who DVD's. I will bring them tomorrow night. Sorry about that.

Wrote about 2k on the book last night. Only a couple of chapters to go on the 1st Draft. Then I'm going to let it rest before about a week before diving back into it. I was stuck for about a month on how to end the book and it was driving me nuts to the point of almost giving up on the story but then things clicked and now I'm marching ahead very fast. Hope I don't slam into a wall though on the way.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: