Friday, April 13, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: MENSTRUAL PRESIDENTS….MAYBE?

Gearing for a busy night here and it seems like I maybe the only one on the shift. I may scream before the night is over. Scream right before throwing my smock down and going home. Not that, that will happen because I need the money. If only I was born rich but alas I was not even born breathing.

Updated from above. It was a long and tiring night but kicked ass on getting things done. One of the new ladies gave me mouth a little about having to redo something but I had my star worker here tonight so we kicked ass. I wish I still had her every night but her college work is more important and that is why I refuse to schedule her more than two nights a week and she does not really need the job so it is extra money for her anyways.

Now here comes a full work weekend. I wish I drank more.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

………………………………....................................................

Geek Speak:

GAIL SIMONE NAMED NEW WONDER WOMAN WRITER
Well, I don’t think anyone is a better choice to write this great character. Now hopefully this series can get to the respect it deserves.

Back To Reality:

Reality? Where? I think it went THAT WAY!!!!!

And In The News:

Bone stem cells turned into primitive sperm cells
My first thought was. Primitive sperm cells? Where do they come from, Rednecks?

'social cockroaches'
So are most of the people in the industry I work in now.

Australian PM Calls for Ban on HIV-Positive Immigrants, Refugees
In Australia, Prime Minister John Howard is stirring controversy today after calling for a ban on HIV-positive immigrants or refugees from entering the country. Howard said HIV should be compared with tuberculosis even though tuberculosis is airborne and contagious while HIV is only transmissible.
Democracy NOW!
How far are we in this world from camps being set up for many reasons?
Which side of the fence will you be on?
Will you be looking into eyes knowing you helped this to happen by not taking action?
In this country the government has lands set aside for camps. In case and for many reasons. We placed Asian Americans into camps during WWII. Who are you?
Who is pointing to you?
What will you fight for?
Not just questions, this is the future.

menstrual forms
What?! That was said in my best John Stewart impersonation with bug eyes.

I give you a good night with this.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: