Monday, April 2, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THIS IS TAKE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE...

Really slow at work tonight and I let my crew go home at 10pm so I will stay until 12am to finish out the shift and save us money on labor. Now someone tell me why I did not make one of them stay and me go home myself? Oh, yea, dumbass I am. Dumbass without front teeth.

Did a lot of writing over the weekend and the book is shaping up very nicly. Should finish out the first draft by the end of the month. Then the real real real writing begins.

Writing this entry from blogger so the spelling and grammer maybe three times worse than normal. Man that has got to be hard on you people...

Torchwood will be on BBC America. Good news for most but for me I have crappy cable which does not carry the channel. I let Wave know about it since her sister Trill is a Who fan also and it made her happy from what I hear so added some happy thoughts out into the world so I did good as a human being today.

I need to win the lottery,
Wait, need to play the lottery,
Wait, the lottery is a waste of money,
Shit I need to get quarters to do laundry tomorrow,
Talk with you later,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you have crappy cable, too??? Gotta love it!!! I wish I got BBC!!! I bet my cable is crappier than yours is!!!! You at least have BrightHouse don't you?!?!?

We were gonna upgrade to directtv...but they have been making such a fuss over the dishes here it's not worth the effort or the money.