Thursday, April 26, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THINGS CHANGE. THE NET MORE THAN BITS OF SAND

A lot of people like it, at least I have been told by more than few, when I write blogs which have a format containing news links and my comments. I like writing those too but to do so daily just takes too much time. Which I don't have that much of. Though I mostly wondered around the net and just cut and pasted news bits that interested me in some way it took time to do this. Now with my writing schedule getting busier with my pen trying to get more writing done, my day job getting busier with this month being a review month for me, and everything in life seemingly starting to get busier-Those crazy fuckers in Washington are just so entertaining. Entertaining like watching my brothers do stupid thing after stupid thing and knowing shit rolls back on family. Long way of saying a short thing. From now on daily I will still be updating the blog, well I will try to, but mostly with bits about my life, my job, and my writing and will probably do a once a week entry on news and events. Unless someone does something really stupid like this shit. If anyone had read my notebooks and journals when I was in elementary and high school I think I would have been arrested. More than a few teachers, classmates, and family members died in those writings I will tell you. Crazy shit there. This blog has always been a way to network, keep the writer juices flowing, and to let friends in a little deeper into who I am and maybe warn them in time about who I am so they will have the chance to run away. The blog is not going anywhere as long as I have some sort of net access.

As I mentioned last night I started a short story last night. It is mostly inspired by my friend The Queen who is all Al Gore and yelling, “IT’S FUCKING EARTH DAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!!” at passing Hummers on the way back from concerts. We love her. Though Al is a tubby and mostly an asshole from my view, The Queen on the other hand who I meet through Wave is one of the most intelligent young women on the planet also in my view. Though a little loud but hey, so is the voice of God. And watch when she swings because she does so without abandon. I always thought one of these days I would write a character inspired by her who would be some kind of super villainess or something but that is the Muses for you.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

That charge is such a blatant violation of that student's rights. He made no threat to anyone and caused no disruption. He should have been referred to counseling, yes, but arrested, no.