Sunday, April 29, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: I NEED RELIGION AS AN EXCUSE SO I CAN HAVE SUNDAY OFF TOO

I haven’t found God yet but I keep hearing he is looking for me.

Maybe I should open a bookstore or run a outsourcing business which does collating for companies?…? Or how about I just live under the bridge?….I think capitalism is driving me crazy, And I’m a greedy fuck…

THE MESSAGES I DID NOT BUY
I win this life,
I win this day,
I earned it,
I will stay on my path and will only with adventure go astray,
I win this drive,
I win this belief I have,
I earned it,
I will over and over for love cut myself in half,
I win a vision that maybe will pollute the world one day,
I win this sense of this shit not making sense to me,
I earned the right to have days were I just play,
I win this day for myself and not for blood,
Blood only marks your territory,
I will never again wear your masks,

My mood changed from a child to a man when I found I did not have the time to live,
You say Jesus loves,
Save me if you love me,
Save me from all of those who attack the three,
Save me if this life here within this body means something to you,
This life is my win and do I seem to be fucked up to you?
Fuck yea and because these days are mine,
I will be the way I choose to be,
You just be you,
It will get better with time,

©brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCITONS

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: