Tuesday, April 17, 2007

THE TITLE IS: GET YOUR TITLE ON EBAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE FUCKASS

This week is not getting any better. I think always the worst weeks you will have are right before a holiday or vacation or is this just another Brian’s Law. Right there with the day I take a different route home I will get pulled over. I have 4 days off coming up and this play house where I work is driving me nuts with irresponsible people, childish behavior, and just so many things that need to get done it is like trying to change the diaper of the not shrunk kid from the second Honey I Shrunk The Kids movie. Or was that the third one? Throw peoples inability to act like adults with the fact that my best person on my shift has to keep missing because of family health reason has Mr. Billie not too happy. Mr. Billie is the side of my personality who doesn’t mind not having any front teeth, drives with notions of driving off bridges, and things capital punishment should only be used for those who put Astroturf in baseball stadiums.

And I’m also not to happy to say the , and I rant and ramble a lot so saying the least is never a option, with the world because the lady I love is at home right now with barley a voice to speak with, which believe me is like cutting off the arm from a normal person, Now she just grunts very loudly with jesters when Bill O’Reily comes on TV. And it seems like she has been getting sicker as the night has been going on and she is just a stubborn as me about some things like Doct….I will not say it babe. I’ll bug you about it more when you start to feel a little better.

Trying to catch up because my internet times has been spaced out of late with e-mails about possible projects and what just happen at Virginia Tech.

Damon, Thanks again for the link. It is nice to hear from someone who you once spoke to daily who had such a positive effect on your life as you did on my life. I hope you are doing well.

P, Thanks for all the LUSH goodies. Makes the apartment smile really nice. And yes I did mean to type smile. Plus some of the stuff we do not use we can pass on to others and spread the goodness of LUSH around.

Mar, We have went over the library…library….Hell, this fucking program will not let me spell it my way. Fucker!

So I hope to get out of work at a decent time to go home and hug up to Wave. I feel useless being here while she is home sick. My head is killing me and I can’t concentrate on anything.

Written from the day job while trying to piss off some conservatives to entertain myself,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: