Wednesday, April 4, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: I HATE DAYS WITHOUT WRITING

I put in for some days off later this month. Be the first time I have ever had four days off in a row since I started working for this company and probably did not do it in the job I had before this one either. Usually just about the only days I get off, when I get days off are weekends; which hardly happens here often enough for me…and for the lady I love I think I can say for her and be safe. The boss told me last night they are hiring someone so I will not have to work weekends that often and that he will be making others work weekends also from time to time. I will see if it happens before I start to do a jig.

On my way into work a man in a black shirt, checkered shorts, and wearing a gas mask walked in front of my truck while I was stopped at a red light. Wonder if that is the Florida version of having a black cat cross your path?

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

P,
Don’t worry about rushing those DVD’s back to me really fast. They are my travel copies I take on trips and I’m not planning any trips anytime soon.

Geek Speak:

Does it make me a high geek to want to move to London mostly for Doctor Who reasons?

Back To Reality:

Did not do any writing last night after work. Just came home, fixed myself something to eat, and then passed out asleep in the living room watching Adult Swim. Then I went in and snuggled up next to Wave and let the days bullshit die because none of that shit matters when I have her beside me there at night.

And In The News:

Avril
First I have to say I only like a couple of Avril’s songs in mostly a that is catchy but please let me only hear it once every year sort of way. But it amazes me how much some people go after her and really have a hate on for her. If it is not talking about her current hair color or who she is dating or married, it’s if she was, is, or ever could be Punk. Whatever the fuck that is suppose to be? Punk? Country? Pop? Metal? All labels for pushing control on the artists by those without artistic talent. Oh, and I do have her first CD. Anyone wish to lynch me now? If so I also own Van Heishing on DVD, Shania Twain on CD, and many other books, CD‘s, and DVD’s that a lot of people let other people tell them they should not enjoy. I say fuck them and fuck you too for letting people lead you around and away from things you may get enjoyment from. This country and for the most part the modern world are mostly made up of sheep. If you are a sheep then change. If you say I am never a sheep to others control then look in the mirror at a liar.

Secret FBI Unit Detained War Protesters In 2002
The Washington Post is reporting a secret FBI intelligence unit helped detain a group of war protesters in a downtown Washington parking garage in April 2002 and interrogated some of them on videotape about their political and religious beliefs. For years, law enforcement authorities suggested the incident never happened. But recently unearthed D.C. police logs confirm the FBI's role. According to the police records, the protesters were targeted largely because they were wearing the color black and perceived by police to be anarchists. After the protesters were detained, FBI agents dressed in street clothes separated members to question them one by one about protests they attended, whom they had spent time with recently, what political views they espoused and the significance of their tattoos and slogans. According to the Washington Post, the revelations provide the first public evidence that Washington-based FBI personnel used their intelligence-gathering powers in the District to collect purely political intelligence. The police records came to light because of a lawsuit filed on behalf of the protesters by the Partnership for Civil Justice.
Democracy NOW!
Someone I know has a sticker that says, “I DON’T HATE MY GOVERNMENT, I FEAR IT.” Enough said.

Giuliani stands by support of publicly-funded abortions
They will string him up for this.

Three Yale Students Arrested for Flag Burning
And here I thought not much good came out of Yale. I have to say I always find it amazing so many people get so upset by flag burning. Hell, I have always thought it weird that a lot of these same people will walk around with crosses around their necks and hanging them all over their homes and call them symbols of faith instead of the thing that killed their so called son of God. I see a burning flag in protest as a symbol of exactly what those of the past have died and suffered for to make this country not that bad of a place to live when you get by all the bullshit. But maybe that is just me.

"The Feminine Mistake"
Interesting…

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: