Wednesday, April 25, 2007

THE TITLE IS: BLEACH ON THE SCHOOL YEAR

Still at work at 1:47am...Need some positive energy...I LOVE WAVE, ALIA SUN, CALM, TANKGIRL, JULY, ORACLE, SHORTFRIE, THE QUEEN, MO, BRAVE SUMMERS, TOUCH, SPEEDE, ROBIN BIRD, DESIRE, and all of those who I have called friends and who have brought good things into my life.....Now I have some energy....Thank you,

....Ok, Tonight I'm started a short story which I will finish the 1st Draft for by Friday night. I needed to get my teeth into something else while forgetting about the book for a bit. 578 words in a finding it very intersting so far. Looks to be a drama horror story. That or maybe a black comedy? Who knows but it was inspired by my friend The Queen. Who probably has never read this blog but reall, who can blame her!

Written from the day job...I'm staying until at least 3am....I think...maybe.....who knows........
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I hope you don't have to stay late tonight. I know how exhausted you get. Love you!