Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THE BLOG HUNTS DURING THE WINTER. JUST SHITS DURING THE SUMMER.

Now with me being in the coming back from my days off state of mind I know I wish to have two new things that I can live without but I can't live without. You know those type of things? One being a laptop and the other is a Ipod. It sucks that my birthday is at the end of the year. I could maybe, possiably, in some way make it seem justified to buy one of those things then but not now....no cash....Whin, whin, whine....WHINE!.Psh, Who doesn't?

I am at a point with the book that I get in a lot of times after finishing 1st Drafts were I'm looking at the words and completly hating them. Before I would just throw the shit away and get depressed but that is not me now. Maybe I'm more delustional than I use to be but I actually think I'm inproving as a writer. Besides the bad grammer and spelling!!!! I will be putting it aside for a week and then return to it fresh over the weekend. Maybe I will write the first draft of a short story during the week. Then hate it afterwards and go back to the book with missing love.

Written from the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: