Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THE TITLE IS- Mr. Gar…Ms. Gar…I’m Confused

Watching Southpark while writing. Will have see if I really get any writing done. The record for me thing was done by Wave. Love you sexy. She loves me too. I’m special. One lucky toothless shit head who appreciated every existence moment with her also.

Diving into Chapter Three right now. Lets hope I drown a little…

…“Scissor me!”… Sorry got distracted by Southpark. That show is so wrong and just well so wrong that I love it. Wave was messaging me earlier about this episode and she was right. Pretty funny.

Watching Southpark. Well, actually at the moment I’m watching a commercial for Spiderman 3 but as I watch Southpark it reminds me of the one form of writing I’m extremely sucky at. Not the normal sucky now that exists in all of my other hack attempts at putting words into form to cause some form of stirring around inside all of your heads but the extreme sucky writing I extremely suck at is writing comedy….Oh, the show is back on. Talk to you in at the commercial break…

…We really need to go grocery shopping. Good thing this is a pay week. Though I still have to get my taxes done. Shit, two sentences during a commercial break. That sucks even for me. Back to the show…

Have you noticed just how much they are using computer animation in this seasons Southpark? I mean , I know they have used it a lot in the past but this season you can clearly see when they are totally using computer created artwork.

… “These guys are pretty good. I think I’m actually learning something.”

……………..

“Morgon made me walk the professor.”

Ok, so I’m not doing much writing. Just moved from Southpark to Futurama. What can I say, Phillip J. Fry is my hero and I can’t sleep but refuse to be useful in any way possible also.

Written from home, late at home, when I should be sleeping, laying beside a beautiful women, bugging her for sex, What The Hell Am I Thinking. Bye, Here I come lovely Rita Meter Maid!
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I thought I was the one who did the bugging for sex...