Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Under The Training Book: Evil Baby Orphanage, Pringles, and Yes Yes Yes


     Last night I was up all night with a bad stomach. I mean my stomach is very much a rusted old bucket. If I get this job I'm waiting to hear back about I'm going to go for a complete check up as soon as possible but I know its going to be a long list, all dot matrix style, of things wrong with me.
     By long nights and multiple bathroom visits afterwards I know I can no longer eat cheese or ice cream or potato chips or tea or fast food or soda or coffee.
     You know, anything interesting or fun or that tastes good.
     After a doctors checkup they will probably tell me I can't eat anything except rice cakes and drink water. In that case a national emergency might have to be declared for everyones protection.

     When I got up from a couple hours sleep I put in Clatterford: Season Three from the library and started working on a story in a notebook that twisting up in me. After I get in some good pages in that I'm going to clean the apartment, do some laundry, make some ghetti for lunch, and start work on another story on the laptop.

     I think Evil Baby Orphanage Card Game should be our next game to buy for Sunday Night Movie Night after we master Last Night On Earth. There's also a Evil Baby Orphanage Nerdfighteria Expansion Deck. Or maybe get Gloom. I've never played Gloom but love what I've seen of it.

     I would kill for some Pringles.
     Or is that some Pringles could kill me?
     Either way, I want some Pringles.

     Ok, off to write and stuff.

     Maybe watch a couple YouTube videos first though.... *Bad Writer! SMACK!!!*

     A friend wanted me to use one of my photos she liked to make her a iPod classic case. Here it is for sale if you need a new case for that classic iPod, which most could go for a new case maybe this one would be right for you too.

Coming January 22nd



     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: