Sunday, January 12, 2014

Under The Training Book: Sunday Night Movie Night is canceled due to life



     Here I go and make this nice new logo for when I post entries about our Sunday Night Movie Nights and what happens, Queens sick and Mar has to go off and do some family stuffs; so today I find myself watching Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters while trying to make my way through some emails and stuffs because that shows you how baller my life is when I'm alone.
     This first weekly Sunday Night Movie Night blog entry is criminally short... and lame.
     So here you go BOOM! goes something like dynamite and you have a logo. Come back next week when you have stories of madness, silly pictures, and probably some shit I make up because reality is really pretty boring.
     If you read this I hope you get better soon Queen.

     Tin Universe #12 The Tin Universe series that started it all...all being one novella, one novel, and about nine short stories, returns this month. And a plus it's free. Ever month you get free me to plug into your brain holes. 

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: