Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Under The Training Book: New Merch is a notebook about being a writer



     First up a change in blogging schedule. I was stupid trying to post my Sunday Night Movie Night entries night of because after spending time with my friends I come home and even if I don't go to sleep I'm in no shape to write up a ton of stuff and work on pictures and so those entries will be moved to Monday and on Sunday now will be Questioned stuff so I can do it in the morning before getting ready for the days fun. One of the things that makes doing these daily blog entries work for me right now is I start my day working on them so its a good creative energy shot to the system.
     But enough about my delusions of readership, this is Tuesday and Tuesday is New Merch day where once a week I post something new I created for one of my Zazzle Stores. Creating these items are another creative release for me.
     I made the below linked notebook a couple weeks ago after me saying something on Twitter about how it took me years to find any sort of peace with my writing. I put my response on the cover of the notebook with a pictures from going to see Tron 2 in 3D years ago.
     When I create new merchandise items I try to create stuff I would like to buy. I wouldn't mind having one of these notebooks in my ready to go notebook stack, to be there when the need calls. And I will be buying more stuff from my Zazzle stores when I get a new job and when that happens I'll also post reviews of the final product to let people in all honesty what I think about the product.

You might want to also check out,

     The monthly free Tin Universe story series returns with scenes of insanity, reality, and a mention in there somewhere about some gross gravy. Tin Universe monthly is a short story, vignette, flash fiction series that explore and uncovers the wider Tin Universe leading up to and between books. 

     Monthly image posts to the God Mark website telling a continuing story of friendship, world horror, and the madness of a world marked for one reason and one reason only, a reason of birth and destruction.

     A new issue of Tin Universe Monthly is uploaded and ready to read for free on the 22nd of every month throughout 2014.

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: