Monday, January 13, 2014

Under The Training Book: Questioned about...well about 70 of them



     A friend sent this to me recently asking me to answer for a project she was working on. Remember when these went around all the time and people answered them on their Diary Land?...How about Live Journal?..... stop it, you're making me feel old.
     1) Some random stranger comes up to you and says "Hey what's your name?" You say?
-The Other
     2) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
-That would be a early morning banana. Hush.
     3) What does your last text message say?
-"I hope you are feeling better today."
     4) The last song you listened to?
-Darling Nikki by Prince. Purple Rain is a good soundtrack to start your day with.
     5) If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would you play?
-Entrance of the Gladiators
     6) Where is your best friend right now?
-At work probably ready to tell someone to fuck off but not doing so because she's a professional.
     7) What did you do yesterday?
-Watched movies and was sad Sunday Night Movie Night was cancelled.
     8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
-I have a small scar above my right eye from trying to run through a door when I first learned how to walk...and I guess run.
     9) What teacher have you hated most and why?
-I've had good teachers in my life but I've had more bad ones than good ones so it would be hard to focus on the worst asshole of the bunch. Sort of like someone asking you to pick out the most dishonest politician in Washington.
     10) How old is your mom?
-Old but young. I'm a  good son :)
     12) What do you think really happened to Steve from Blue's Clues?
-I hear he's dating Courtney Love.
     13) Last time you were dumped?
-Ice cream has broken up with me recently.
     14) Who's your most religious friend?
-For all I know my cats are the most religious people I know.
     15) Who do you trust with your life?
-Mar.
     16) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
-How about- The Chaos Bringer To Bathrooms.
     17) What would you say if someone told you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
-I say "I like you, your crazy."
     18) What do you hate about your school?
-Elementary School, lack of more snacks. High School, lack of education. College, lack of sanity. Life, lack of focus.
     19) How often do you curse?
-What, me? Almost never.
     20) Do you trust all of your friends?
-No.
21) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
-Been there, done that.
22.) Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
-No but plenty of times on the toilet. Mar makes fun of me for saying the word toilet. Better than saying shitter?
23) Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
-Bullshit question. I guess cannibalization and serial killing but it would depend on the person even then.
24) Which one of your friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
-Holy shit, do you think I'm stupid. I love a woman who can kick my ass and the same applies to friends.
25) Are you afraid of falling in love?
-Nope.
26) Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
-Nope.
27) Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
-Been there, stupidest mistake I ever made in my life.
28) What features do you find most attractive in the opposite/same sex?
-Individuality.
29) Fill in the blank. I love_____
- Delusions.
30) What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
-Write something Mar will read.
31) If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
-Oracle, he could sum everything up for me.
32) How many kids do you want to have?
-None.
33) Would you make a good parent?
-I think so.
34) Where was your default picture taken?
-My authors pic in my books was taken by Tankgirl, she's a very talented photgrapher.
35) What is your middle name?
-Clifton
36) Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
-That I don't really miss doing these question things.
37) If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
-Being egocentric as most people and being honest about that I'd go back and tell myself that sometimes moral stances when it comes to money can be quite stupid even if you are on the right side of things.
38) Shoe size?
-Let me check, Men 10.
39) What are you wearing right now?
-The Avengers t-shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
40) Righty or Lefty?
-Tighty twisty.
41) Can you make a dollar in change right now?
-Nope. Though I did just discover I have three dollars. OFF TO THE LOCAL PLACE TO BUY CANDY!
42) Best place to eat?
-Long John Silvers
43) Favorite jeans?
-The ones I'm wearing, there're new.
44) Favorite animal?
-Garfield..... he made me say that, he's sitting on my lap.
45) Favorite juice?
-Bloody Mary... it counts....
46) Have you had the chicken pox?
-Yes.
47) Have you had a sore throat?
-All the time.
48) Ever had plastic surgery?
-Nope. Though if I had the money I would.
49) Who knows you the best?
-Mar.
50) Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
-No.
51) Ever been in a fight with your pet?
-Getting Garfield into the carrier for a vet trip is like the Vietnam War all over again.
52) Been to Mexico?
-No legally..... you know I think I answered these questions so time in the past. I remember this one.
53) Did you buy something yesterday?
-Yes, a Hershey's bar to share wit Mar.
54) Did you get sick today?
-I wake up sick everyday and try to get better as it goes on.
55) Did you miss anyone today?
-Yes.
56) Did you get in a fight with someone today?
-Not yet.
57) When is the last time you liked someone?
-I usually have the same impression of people that they have of me.
58) Last person to lay in your bed?
-Mar. And it's her bed.
59) Last person to see you cry?
-Mar.... I think.
60) Who/what made you cry?
-Someone I cared about being sick.
62) What are your plans for the weekend?
-Write and SUNDAY NIGHT MOVIE NIGHT
63) Who do you think will read this?
-The two people who come to my sight who both act like they don't come to my site but I know for sure that they do almost every day.
64) Are you happy right now?
-I'm craving soda so no but I haven't one all year yet so yes.
65) Drunk dialer or texter?
-Either or political stances are stupid.
66) Are you hungry?
-Yes, these questions were like running a marathon.
67) Are you a forgiving person?
-I forgive but never forget.
68) Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
-Best haven't, with someone I know have.
69) Have you lost a friend recently?
-Not that I know of. I've lost a good deal of friends in my life though, and I haven't had many, mainly due to my own stupidity.
70) Are you talking to someone while doing this?
-Just myself.
71) Do you want a relationship right now?
-Have one, ones enough for me.
72) What are you about to do right now?
-Post this and then get some writing done.
73) Would you hug your most recent ex?
-Yes.

     Tin Universe #12 The Tin Universe series that started it all...all being one novella, one novel, and about nine short stories, returns this month. And a plus it's free. Ever month you get free me to plug into your brain holes. 

     Someone is zombifying athletes at Clear Cut High School in Utah. Lucky the school has its own young superhero in the person of Mildred Betbeze to try and figure out what's going on. Pep rallies, cheerleaders, new kids in the neighborhood are just some of things our hero and her sidekick slash best friend Aisha have to deal with in the first book in Tin Universe's new middle grade series.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: