Thursday, February 8, 2007

2 SHOWERS WITHIN 24 HOURS...I'M ON A ROLL

A I‘m guilty pleasure is coming back for another season. The show is has better writing than most other shows on television. The character designs, color palette, and quick story pace make it one of the best animated shows on U.S. Television.

Nope. Not going to comment but to say. Someone died. That’s always sad but not anymore than any other person in the obits.

I think my short story is heading into some strange YA, metaphysical, small town acid trip and it has me wondering about it and what may happen at the end. The fact that for some reason I can not get out of writing it in first person, I usually start a story in first person but then change it after the first chapter…I just don’t know. This may just turn out interesting. Oh, and it is no longer a short story. Looks to be dancing around novella territory right now.

See next stage we get Beam Me Up Scotty! I read this with Robin Bird in mind. She could probably tell me if I’m off base or not. Am I?

I tend to get very angry when seeing or hearing of babies being sick. Very angry at God.

I am glade they are doing this. I was so pissed that the only ways to get the special features was by getting the mega set after I had already bought almost all of the plain just episode season sets. MASH has always been one of my favorite television shows and one of the best in history.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's really analagous to the Star Trek transporter (as cool as that would be) because this is talking about transmitting information, not matter or energy. Although if a theoretical physicist didn't even believe it at first, what the hell does my opinion count for? lol

~Robbin