Sunday, February 11, 2007

PLEASE MARK ON HANDS...WORTHLESS

Now when it comes to me having no clue on something or being just a little brain dead on particular subject matter I am the person you laugh at as you drive by as he sits in the middle of the road trying to get his truck started with emergency flashers flashing. Now pointing fingers is just rude when it comes to most situations but with mine it fits but the reason…well the reason is I think I spent a good deal of the trip into work this morning starting and restarting my truck because I maybe out of gas. I’m turning into my mom for Gods sake.
Now I know nothing about vehicles. Ask someone who knows me and they will tell you this. Garages get all happy in the pants as someone people I know like to say when they see me pulling in or my truck being towed in. I know more about thermo physics than I do about my own truck. Though if vehicle science to make it sound sassier was featured in more science fiction then I may have learned more about it. Geek to the core is where I‘m at.
But where I was this morning was more in a state of banging my head against the steering wheel thinking, “What now.” What I was actually screaming was, “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DOUBLE FUCK!!” Just for those who need all the facts that moment in time.
So is my truck now sitting in my day jobs parking lot out of gas? Have no idea. That or my battery is shot. Hard to tell really with my truck because it never runs that good to begin with. But if its more than me just being a dumb ass which I am comfortable and use to that skin, after I just put 578dollars into getting my truck fixed and it has to go right back into the shop? Then I’m going to grab a bullhorn and start shouting in a crowded room myself.

Speaking of people with bullhorns….No, I had enough of conspiracy people when I use to visit relatives in Texas….Not really in mood so disregard this little bit here.

And on a finishing note that should shine like the sun. An end note that should begin every thought I have. Marlena I love you. I am not always sure of my sanity. I’m certainly not always sure my brain still functions. But I am sure of how much joy and warmth you have brought into my life. I am sure of the love I feel for you and that I will stand by you as long as you wish for me to be there.

Written from the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: