Friday, February 16, 2007

HEY YOU! YES, YOU!

From The Warren Ellis blog I find this little entry. Some days I just hate the religious right and their pandering snug-hugging political allies. Other days I really hate those fuckers but love that someone like Warren Ellis gets my hairs up further in my hatred. It’s like being pissed and having something to drink and enjoying being pissed. And speaking of him as he is one of my favorite writers start with this collection of Transmetropolitan and go from there. I have them all and enjoy read them over and over again. This site seems to be pretty good with information on the series. Says its official but who cares, seems to be a good site either way.

NYPD Ordered to Stop Videotaping Protesters
Here in New York, a federal judge has ordered the New York Police Department to stop videotaping innocent protesters at political demonstrations. The judge ruled the police have repeatedly violated what is known as the Handschu guidelines that dictate how the police carries out political investigations. The city's police department had attempted to abolish the guidelines after the Sept.11th attacks.
Democracy NOW!
It is truly sad for lack of a better word that I can pull right now that people can see police video taping protestors, mind you mostly anti-war or anti-government protestors and not see it as a warning sign. This has happen all over the country sometimes with no one knowing about it because police have dressed in civilian cloths to do it. I have had friends video taped while protesting. Think about that. Just for protesting for peace? And this is not new. This is our government. If that does not send a chill down your spine then you are pretty much a fucking idiot.

Moving on since I’m in a bad enough mood from the work load at the day job.

Go here if you are a fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer as I am for interview with the creator on the subject of the new Buffy comic book series which is a official continuation of the series.

There are parts of this site I really like. Warning if you are viewing from work there are places of nudity on here.

And visit here if you have time.

Enough pimping. Off to piss some people off.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: