Thursday, February 22, 2007

I DRINK OF THE BLOOD, I DRINK OF THE BLOOD OF WAGES

Being part of the machine that cranks out the modern philosphy of product over anything else is begining to weigh on me of late. The biggist reason being that I am caught up in my willingness to do whatever it takes effort wise to get a job done and also not being willing to also say no when others would probably say it very loud. To me getting a job done and doing it will all your effort is important. I learned that from my dad. I also learned how that can slowly grind a person down. Does not really look like I learned that though.

The attuide is what really bothers me. You have people running around screaming about this and that like a natural disaster just hit the town. Now I'm not stupid and know the line of thoughts, its about money, about jobs, about lives but I have worked other jobs in my ever growing aged existance of moving forward a crawl at a time and nothing is like factory work. It is paid slave labor. It is a mental abuse of power and power structure. It for the most part one big ego trip for the greater good of the holy dollar.
Written from Wave's laptop at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: