Monday, February 5, 2007

MUSES Vs. BROTHERS

Sitting early at work listening to Our Lady Peace sing Everyone's A Junkie thinking slightly about writing reviews and rants and more or less something more than me just sitting here typing about something, nothing, or more...Much much more... When I get dazed within my own mind I sometimes go on this ramble that is like a fist fight of a three way dance of my brain, my spirit, and my soul. They do not get along like three brothers of the same age looking for the total attention of their father.
When I get into this state of mind which maybe sadly but truthfully the place I am ever truly at home I am liable to say anything or more to the fact type anything. How about a little hack poetry slash song lyrics to calm the brothers? Bring in the Muses to stroke their egos.






Dig the template in the mud,
Touch their little hands with love and plant them in the sand,
The snow falls on the ground,
The water washes away the thoughts created by man,
The Earth did not sign up to die for these people,
The plan for a nation leading Heaven into a hatred of women,
And what for?
Faith,

Turn through that gate,
Pull down the crosses hanging from the backs of Angels,
See the crosses painted across the faces of the non-beliving,
Seeing what is constructed from the hands of those who are seeing,

Uncovering truths hidden within death,
Can you be saved by those without your God?
Taste the eyes of the innocent and lick away their last breath,
Can you be saved by those walking among us all?
Can your Jesus love you after this?
Will your Mary bleed within us during the fall?
Nothing like you,
Nothing like your killing ways,
Pray for days of choas and give the death you crave a rest,
I will not be your slave,
This is not just any other day in the nest,
(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PUBLISHING
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: