Monday, February 12, 2007

Go buy. NOW!!!

Go buy here. You say you support artists. You say you are for new beaten paths off from the same old shit you see all the time. You say you are for strong women who do things their way. So go, hit the fucking link and buy. I will as soon as I get paid because this talented lady is not only one of the most talented people I have ever meet but she is also very nice. She has encouraged me through my battles being a hack writer and taught me a lot about the craft of writing just reading some of the things she has written.

And on to my writing fronts. I continue further working on the short story/novella. Coming along very fast and very easily which scares me because I know I’m going to hit a road block somewhere were I will get frustrated trying to say something in a way that just is not hitting the page the way I wish it to. But right now everything is smooth. 4000 words and climbing. I’m going to settle out the models for the advertisements and book cover this week and hopefully get the first little ad way ahead of time teaser up here really soon. Now I just need to try and talk my boss into buying Photoshop so I can have fun playing. Hey, I could use it on work stuff also. Don’t look at me that way.

Written from the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: