Friday, February 23, 2007

NOT LAUGHING AT THE SUITS AND TIES

I am really getting tired of my job. Do not get me wrong. It is not a hard job and I have been treated right but still along the lines of yesterdays blog this factory, coperate, treating people like tools atmosphere is just weighing me down. Maybe I just can not take what it seems you have to take and give out to be a high up when it comes to working for and dealing with these types of companies. I can not just sit and see people and be told to treat people like they are just points on a budget or lines in a contract. I am so tired that if I could, if there was any way possiable, I would put in my notice today. I hate myself for not being better with money in the past were I could be sucure enough to walk away from something that I feel is currupting my soul.
Written from the libary,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear you on this one. Ever so do I!!! I wish I could walk away, too.

Marlena said...

Did those pictures help any?