Monday, February 26, 2007

DREAM KING, THIS IS A MIDDLE FINGER. LIVE WITH IT

I hate dreams. And would not do the sleeping thing unless I have to. Did I ever mention that here? Wonder if I have actually told anyone. The only reason I sleep more now than I ever have in my life is because I have someone who calms my soul while I sleep.
I really do not like going to sleep alone because it seems like my subconscious, my inner Brian and I’m not talking about my liver, has it out for me and has always tortured me when I drift off into that land that should by law forever be called Gaiman Land.
Take last night or early this morning for example. Wave was not going to be able to take me to work at my regular time so I had plenty of time for rest and sleep as she had to work later than normal. It did not go the restful way. I keep having this dream were my love was leaving my life. Every time I woke up and went back to sleep the dream started back right were it left off. Now I feel like shit. I just want to crawl back into bad but this time with my love laying next to me so I can hold her for eternity.

Written Monday around 1pm while watching The Daily Show,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I wish I could do something to calm your feras. I really don't know what else to do to show you that I'm leaving any time soon :(