Monday, February 26, 2007

I THINK I NEED THE NET AT HOME

If I had the net at home I would probably be updating here 4 or 5 times a day. I’m debating on a DVD to watch, its either The Prestige that Wave’s mom rented, Big Trouble In Little China, (one of my all time favorite movies) a Doctor Who DVD, and I still have not gotten the chance to watch my Dungeons & Dragons Animated Series DVD set….I say Doctor WHO. I’m a proud smiling geek.
Now the question lays with which Doctor Who DVD to watch? I think I will go with some 10th Doctor New Earth and through the season.

My boss just called. I already did a text to let him know I was coming in late and he was already asking about things that are going wrong. I mean…Whatever, I like my boss but sometimes this job really gets on my nerves. Its like dealing with children who have other peoples lively hoods in their hands. But as long as I need this type of work to pay the rent it will do. I know what is going to happen in time though. One day I’m going to get shit for something I do not get done and I’m going to go off on someone. I have a very controlled professional temper but the one thing that can set up off is stupidity. My dedication towards getting the work done is my working seven days a week. My commitment to the company is my agreeing to become salaried thus saving the company days of pay to keep the payroll down.

Written Monday evening while watching Doctor Who DVDs,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: