Sunday, February 18, 2007

I AXED OUT 12 PAGES OF A SUBPLOT GOING NOWHERE!!!

At Work.
On Sunday.
Tired.
Very tired.
In a bad mood sort of tired.
A short and sweat little whine today.

I was in a off the cuff, off my rocker sort of mood yesterday and then Wave got pissed and next thing you know I was telling mean jokes about old people and she was ready to burn down a bookstore. I think we both were looking for targets because neither of us were in a putting up with people sort of mood. More having a hooked on wanting to play bumper cars with people walking through parking lots sort of feeling.

But I get some of the feelings from moods and such out in stories. One of the stories which I have spoken of which went from a short story to being a novella and growing. Remember that one. Well, now that story has went from a from YA story, to a slice of life story, to a sort of mild religious horror action story to what now is sitting around thinking about becoming some sort of horror, superhero, pointer at humanity story. Were is this going? Have not a clue. Man, I'm having fun writing it because it is running me all over the place. And just when I think I have everything settled. A fallen Angel appears in a well custom tailed suit. Where the fuck did he come from?
Honestly when I think all is said it done I think this in a way maybe my comment on not only religious stories that try to attract in a audiance from the mainstream. You know the ones made into movies starrying Baldwins and Mr. T about the world ending? It also maybe my comment on superheros when people try to place them too much into the real world and how if you go too far it falls flat. Well, at least that is my opinion.
All of this may also just turn into nothing and just be a hack job at trying to translate the choas of my thoughts onto paper.

Written from my lovely pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Books a Million offends me greatly!

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, I have BAM, too!

I'm sorry you have to work on Sundays! Yuck!

I've had three days off...but no fun here...I've been trying to hack up a lung or two. I have the croup/flu/crud thing that has decided to take up residence in my throat. Nothing is working drug-wise. Breathing just hurts right now!