Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SHAKES FIST AT SKY....sky talks back :(

Just a quick entry today. The day job has been Hell since getting here and I was left a huge job that has to get done before the night is over and I have barly started it and that is not counting the paperwork, reports, and general other work I have to work on as the night moves along. Well! That's just about the amount of whinning I wanted to leave here for today.

Onto other things.

Have another model on board for the story project I'm currently working on. Got the very person I wanted for the lead character. Will give more details as I fine tone everything and see were I want this to end up and in what form. But expect a little bitty teaser type image here soon for it. I have some really interesting and thought provoking ideas in my head for this and if I can get them out in a way others can understand I think people will actually enjoy it.

Oh, and I almost forgot. My truck is dead again. Went to CoinStar some pennies this morning before work and my truck would not even start. So either the garage really fucked up what they were doing when they worked on it or my battery is dead. What ever the worst case will probably be what it is. Brian's Laws Of Living In Gods World. So I once got into a fist fight in church(with the preachers son), told a priest to fuck off once at a church pinic, and there is that little moment were I sort of...in a way...painted something dirty on the side of a church BUT You know he should not still be pissed about those things!

Written from the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it could possibly be the alternator AND the battery (based on my limited automotive knowledge). Good luck getting it fixed!!! :)