Friday, February 9, 2007

I NEED A PEPSI OR I THINK SOON I MAY DIE

There should be a crime about putting someone’s high school picture online. See if you can spot me. I hated high school and very few of the people from that time do I think about. Unless it is thoughts worth pounds of hate.
Funny though. Can’t find anything about my college years…did I imagine those years? No wonder I don’t know shit.

Not in a news sort of mood today. Basically ignoring the rest of the world. I tend to do that sometimes when the pay the rent job is being really frustrating. It’s not being frustrating in the someone is doing something or being mistreated sort of way but just a in general sort of I would rather be at home watching X DVDs sort of way.

Still working on the novella or is it a short story? Can a short story have chapters? I thought about asking that over at Neil Gaiman’s website but for a writer you look up to in a lot of ways that would be sort of a strange question to ask since I have never sent a question to his site before. Well, Hell, I’m going to do it anyways. He’ll probably be reading it somewhere in some hotel or meeting for some film project and say to himself, “Chapters? In a short story?”

Wait, I can’t find a e-mail address on his site. Off exploring Neil Gaiman.com I go. This should be fun. I will keep you updated.

Now they have a site comments e-mail address but it does not say anything about questions for Neil. I could probably just go to the FAQ section of the site and find what I need but where is the fun in that.

The front page. I’m still awaiting the paperback of Fragile Things before I pick it up. I just have a love for paperbacks except for when it comes to graphic novels. I like hardbacks for those because they help protect the artwork. So that is that. This might take a while. I want to listen to some of these audio interviews and such from the book tour.

This audio I think was the best though it is actually video but audio to me since I was working while listening to it.

I went through everything and finally came to find the place to send questions to Neil in the FAQ.

That was fun and good to know someone else does not like outlines.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayyyyyyaaaaaammmmmm!!!! I found ya, ya studmuffin!!!!!! What the HELL happened since then!?!?!?!?!?!? J/K!!!!!!!
Great. Now I need to run off and search to see if my mug shot is online at my school. God, I hope not!!!!!