Wednesday, February 14, 2007

STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE WEARING BLACK…INSANITY!

Will I ever have the chance or money for that matter to once again add to my addiction?

On the plate right now with my new responsibilities at work and our big pressures growing here, to my truck, to trying to get enough money together to get insurance on it in my name totally, to trying to find somewhere better and move, to me trying to get that writing project going, to me trying to get writing submissions out, to keeping up with my blog which does mean a lot to me.... And somewhere in there I'm suppose to eat, do laundry, not be a slob around the apartment because I know I am, spend time with the lady I love who I love so much she will never know how much, shower, shit, and maybe even shave. Oh, forgot to piss and piss off people. The last being my favorite pastime.
Maybe I should rename the opening section of the blog to become The Whinny Room. Though technically I did not open with it today.

I need to drink but only have one Guinness in the frig. How sad is that. Just saying. One Guinness. Robin Bird I was tempted by the rotgut stuff you brought over but only tempted. I’m a light weight compared to others. At least when I drink I don’t drink watery Budweiser. I compare American beers to American sitcoms. They make you giggle but never pee yourself in fun.

What’s going on in the world? Not much but the same old, same old today. Check here and here and here and you will probably find something interesting.

I like Ms.Magazine because I always find something interesting to read whether on their online site or the magazine itself. I recommend it for anyone with a open mind. Oh, and those of you who think it is just women’s issues do not truly understand how no issue can be one sided. The above link goes to a article I found interesting and I hope Wave gets the magazine with the full one in it so I can read it.

Going to be taking a lot of work home with me tonight and working into the am and then getting up with Wave so I can head to the library to continue working on stuff for big day job meeting taking place tomorrow. If it was not for this blog I think my Muses just might kick my ass for not writing more. Grouchy ladies all of them.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

It's winter 2007 so I'm pretty sure I have it. It has Nancy Pelosi on the cover. Remember, you looked it over after I got it?

i love you, stinky!

Anonymous said...

ROT-GUT? I'm so offended.

Okay, I'm not. It smelled like nail polish remover. I'm a vodka woman; rum is not my specialty. I didn't do so well in choosing something both economical and palatable. lol