Friday, February 23, 2007

NASA HAS BREASTS WHICH SUCK INTO THE BLACK HOLE

How do you know you are addicted to something? Lets think about this. If you don’t get your fix you get- headaches, Check. Stomach sickness, Check. Easily lured into bad moods, Oh, Hot Damm Yes! Check! Check! Check! Hi, My name is Brian and if I do not get a Pepsi soon someone on this planet…more than likely in this state will feel my pain.

And in the news!

A hot young lady just brought me a burger, fries, and Pepsi. The planet is saved. Tell Al Gore he can go home now. The Queen will probably be there stalking him in his closet.

Warren "Anti-CopernicaChisum"
Still, it's enough to set the world a-spinning that the chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, the most powerful committee in the House, distributed to legislators a memo pitching crazed wingers who believe the earth stands still -- doesn't spin on its axis or revolve around the Sun -- that Copernicus was part of a Jewish conspiracy to undermine the Old Testament. That would be the same Old Testament that was written by the folks Chisum's friends say are conspiring to undermine it.
Found here.
God?…Fonzie?… Someone up there please tell me this is a joke? My head is already killing me. People in this country making Brian’s head almost explode.

NASA's plan for unstable astronauts: Duct tape, tranquilizers
Those silly NASA people
Robin Bird might like this one also. This being about her believing in black hole type persons. Hey, I duck taped my brother to the bed once while he was sleeping. It works to subdue the insane and stupid. And in his case…MOVING ON! Damm, I could feel my mom slapping me in the back of the head from Virginia to here in Florida.

BREASTS!!! Oops, Sorry. That’s the power of the internet. Never know what you will see and when. Now where was I? And to point I was looking for information on how to make my Scandisk MP3 Player delete and right there they where….I hate the internet, “Wave can we get the net at home now?”

So heading into the weekend I have these things to look forward to: Saturday work, try to find some time for writing, Try to find some time for snuggling, Try to find some time for reading, Sunday work, and try to find some time for sleeping…Fucker Bush better not start another war over the weekend

VIVA THE VAGINA!!!
Maybe that should be my new sign off catch phrase?
Maybe not…

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

You and I are both junkies. My head feels so much better with my DD fix :)

Anonymous said...

"A gun would not be used; a bullet could pierce a spaceship and kill everyone"

ROFL

I love how the American public didn't give two shits about the mental stability of astronauts until poor Lisa Nowak went nucking futs. One has to wonder: if she didn't wear a space diaper on her ill-fated journey, would anyone care about her story at all? That's the one detail that is repeated ad infinitum.

As for the anti-Copernican Congressman: WOW. Um. Wow. I'll have to look at all that information again later...it's a bit much to take in at once. lol