Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TITLED: IF IT WASN’T FOR TWELVE THERE WOULD BE NO 13

I have a 2:30 weekly meeting at the day job today and so I had to come in around 11 to make sure I got everything ready for it. Now lets just see if 1- they actually have the meeting and 2- if they even look at the reports I prepared for the meeting. I think in so many businesses they have too many meaningless meetings and factory work seems to really be into those sort of meetings big time.
Oh, and my boss is not here yet so who knows what is going on about the meeting as well as other things.

From work whining to responses to comments left:

Marlena,
I agree. I swear more times of late I have come across something said by our so called leaders and have wondered if they could have actually said that. I have been misquoted myself so you have to wonder. I think she has caught dumb ass syndrome from him. But you know what it is not a matter of being stupid the same as with Mr. President. These people simply think thinks go their way or nothing. Hey, I live in my own reality but at least I admit parts of it have nothing to do with truth.
And then I see things like the rape kit story and I’m just wondering if these type of stories are fake and nine times out of time they are real.

Geek Speak:

This week is pay week so I plan to order a couple of Doctor Who items. Right now I thinking this or this or thisor this….The this’s could go on forever because I want all WHO! Actually, not true. I’m not into the clocks and such merchandise. Though I would like to have a t-shirt. I have never had a Doctor Who t-shirt. But mainly I just buy the books, DVDs, audio dramas, comics, magazines, and other ways of story telling. Do a search on EBay or Amazon and you will get a small, small taste of how much stuff is out there. Which is a lot of shit. Believe me it’s a lot of crap, I have this huge canon guide I created to keep track of everything I have and do not have. I only have three bookshelves full of stuff right now. Maybe my badge should read-SUPER GEEK?

Back To Reality:

For someone reason this laptop will not let me open other programs while being on the net so I will have to send this to the other computer at the day job so I can add links and do a little web suffering to see if I find anything that peeks my interest. So just warning if I put something it seems like I stupidly forgot a link where there should be one, I probably did stupidly forget a link where there should have been one.

And In The News:

Climate Scientists Urge UN Action on Global Warming
At the United Nations, a group of leading scientists made a new appeal Tuesday for immediate action on global warming.
Democracy NOW!
Man if Florida gets any hotter I’m going to personally go and kick in some Hummer head lights.


Guantanamo trials on track for summer
The Bush administration argues the camp is needed to hold dangerous people who cannot be released even if they have not been convicted of any offense.
Guantanamo
If there is a chance you will commit the crime, you must do the time? Who the fuck are these people Magneto? The Master? Doctor Doom? They have some special powers that have to be contained. I mean we let rapist and murders out of jail every day????


'lesbian' koala’s come out
The INDEPENDENT
Isn’t love great! J Here is hope that one scratches out Pat Robertson’s eyes if he visit’s a zoo. Though he would probably call for a boycott of all good Christians to not visit such dens of sin. Hey, if Koala’s can do it I’m ready. Come to me Orlando Bloom…..

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I'm sure people will freak out abou the Lesbian Kolas. They did about the gay penguins at the Central Park Zoo. We have a picture book about it called "And Tango Makes Three." People flipped out about it. It had to be put in nonfiction so as not to promote homosexuality (wtf?).